Logo

•  

Advertisement

Welcome to DarkSmurfSub.com

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DarkSmurfSub.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of DarkSmurfSub.com by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics, reply to others, chat with members, sent personal messages to other members.
  • Browse, Download & Watch with Latest DarkSmurfSub Subtitles - updated daily.
  • To participate as Translators/Editors in creating multi-language subtitles.
  • And many exclusive Members Only features when you become a registered Member (Membership is Free)!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

[K-Variety] [SBS] Strong Heart

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#1 hisangel

hisangel

Baby Smurf

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts
    • Time Online: 15h 38m 49s
  • Local Time: Oct 22 14 03:52 AM
    • Star sign:Sagittarius

Posted 09 Jan 11 - 04:30 AM

I believed everyone of us knew Strong Heart because of its Idol line-up Posted Image
    So no need for me to have a long introduction of how this variety works Posted Image
    So, what is your favorite episodes?
    Mine would be episodes that has my favorite kpop idol on it or should i say all episode because of Teukigayo lol Posted Image

*The episodes I list here are the one I watched and downloaded with English subbed Posted Image if you can't find it in
    SHsubs forum then most probably it has been subbed by the idol fansub group
    [ie. 2PM or 2AM by Oneday Int'l Forum, Big Bang by ibigbangsubs, etc.]

I hope you find this post useful Posted Image you can request other variety and i'll see if i have that on my collection list ^^

The post doesn't follow the rules.
    -Edited by Nee-chan

Posted Image

Details:
    Also known as: 강심장 强心臟
    Genre: Variety, talk show
    Format: Television series
    Country of origin: South Korea
    Language(s): Korean
    Running time: Tuesdays at 11:50-00:30
    Original channel: Seoul Broadcasting System (SBS)

Synopsis:

Strong Heart (Hangul: 강심장; Hanja: 强心臟) is a South Korean talk show or talk battle broadcast by Seoul Broadcasting System (SBS). It airs on Tuesdays from 11:50 to Wednesdays 00:30. It is hosted by Lee Dong-wook and Shin Dong-yeop with Boom, Super Junior's Leeteuk and Eunhyuk as hosts of a special segment and regular guests along with Kim Hyo-jin, Jung Juri and Yang Se-hyung, who are known as six-fixed guests.

History

The show premiered in 2009 with Kang Ho-dong and Lee Seung-gi as MCs. In September 2011, Kang withdrew from the show following his retirement from the entertainment industry due a demand for back taxes by the National Tax Service. In March 2012, Lee announced his departure from the show in order to focus on his singing career. He recorded his last episode on 15 March, which was broadcast on 3 April.Actor Lee Dong-wook and Shin Dong-yeop took over as MCs, with their first episode broadcast on 10 April 2012.

On 28 March 2012, SM Entertainment announced that Shindong will no longer be regular guest of the show.Along with Shindong, comedian Kim Young-chul, who was regular guest, also left the show as of the 10 April broadcast. To be replaced by Kim Hyo-jin and Yang Se-hyung.

Format

About twenty guest stars tell emotional (strong) stories to make people cry or laugh. The best storyteller wins the show. Strong Heart gives viewers and fans a chance to look into the lives of stars by listening to their stories. Many stars come on the show and share stories about their hardships in debuting, strange experiences or some other funny situations that have occurred in their lives. Celebrities have also used their time on the show to try to clear up rumors. From time to time there are also less famous stars invited so that they can have a chance to share their stories. This is important as most of the time when these stories are told on Strong Heart, it is the first time they have ever been told.

In 2011, the producer cast the ten active members of Super Junior, the first time an entire group was featured on the show. The two parts of the programme were broadcast on 16 and 30 August. Part one achieved a rating of 13.3%, an increase of 0.7% from the previous episode and the highest in the month.

Boom Academy vs. Brian Academy

In each episode, there is a special segment dedicated to the fun antics of Boom Academy. Boom Academy's director is entertainer Boom and the students are Super Junior members. The most notable role of Boom Academy in the show is how the members' unforgettable pictures of the past are displayed.

In October 2009, when Boom enlisted for mandatory military service, Leeteuk took over and the segment's name was temporarily changed to Teukigayo, or Teuk Academy. This academy is described to be an artistic ability academy. Teuk academy is the second generation, and it consists of Super Junior members Leeteuk, Shindong, and Eunhyuk. Boom returned to the segment after he was discharged in August 2011. Eunhyuk also left the show temporarily when he went on promotional activities for Super Junior-M's third EP Perfection, in Taiwan and China, from March to June 2011.

Brian Academy's director is Brian Joo. Brian Academy is the rival of Boom Academy. Brian claim's his academy isn't cheap like Boom Academy. His students strive to be funny but still sexy. The most notable student of Brian Academy is Jo Kwon of 2AM. His Academy often has 'one-time students' such as Sungmin of Super Junior.

Starring
    Boom
    Leeteuk
    Eunhyuk
    Shindong (2009-2012)

credits: wiki

Edited by soracantabile, 10 Aug 12 - 04:24 PM.
    update

• Lunaire, yoojoon07, grasty and 3 others like this
    i'll be flying somewhere over the rainbow :) where every RAIN drops can produce Music [BLAQ], where BIG BANG theory was ever created, where JAYWALKING is not a crime, where 2PM is the hottest time of the day, where i can have a good night sleep at 2AM, where i can achieve my EPIK HIGH dreams, where i can have SS501 as my zip code, where i can change my alias to CODE NAME BLUE, where the sky SHINE[e] as SAPPHIRE BLUE, where BEASTly idols exists, where CASSIOPEIA is the only constellation that i see, where i can build my own home in FIVE [TREASURE] ISLAND, where i can forever be 2[NE]1, where everyday is such a WONDERFUL day. where math equates to 7-1 = 0, 5 - 2 = 0, 13 + 2 = 0, 11 = 1 NO MORE NO LESS NO.ONE.ELSE!

where everyone ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH and where LOVE AND RESPECT exists!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Advertisement

#2 sisi11

sisi11

Village Visitor

• Members
    • 18 posts
      • Time Online: 1d 10h 4m 2s
  • Local Time: Oct 21 14 07:52 PM
    • Locationtbilisi, georgia(not usa)
    • Star sign:Capricorn

Posted 09 Jan 11 - 09:55 AM

where u download with english subs??????? i cant find...........
    Posted Image

#3 hisangel

hisangel

Baby Smurf

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 79 posts

Posted 09 Jan 11 - 11:45 AM

where u download with english subs??????? i cant find...........

Please click the banner and it will direct you to the SHsubs forum.
    • legnaps likes this
    i'll be flying somewhere over the rainbow :) where every RAIN drops can produce Music [BLAQ], where BIG BANG theory was ever created, where JAYWALKING is not a crime, where 2PM is the hottest time of the day, where i can have a good night sleep at 2AM, where i can achieve my EPIK HIGH dreams, where i can have SS501 as my zip code, where i can change my alias to CODE NAME BLUE, where the sky SHINE[e] as SAPPHIRE BLUE, where BEASTly idols exists, where CASSIOPEIA is the only constellation that i see, where i can build my own home in FIVE [TREASURE] ISLAND, where i can forever be 2[NE]1, where everyday is such a WONDERFUL day. where math equates to 7-1 = 0, 5 - 2 = 0, 13 + 2 = 0, 11 = 1 NO MORE NO LESS NO.ONE.ELSE!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

#4 svpamms

svpamms

Tracker Smurf

• Members
    • PipPipPipPip
    • 258 posts
      • Time Online: 34m 26s
    • Star sign:Unknown

Posted 09 Jan 11 - 12:50 PM

Nice contribution =)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

#5 sisi11

sisi11

Village Visitor

• Members
    • 18 posts
      • Time Online: 1d 10h 4m 2s
    • Locationtbilisi, georgia(not usa)
    • Star sign:Capricorn

Posted 09 Jan 11 - 07:09 PM

thank u...u helped me...thanks :)):):))
    Posted Image

#6 svpamms

svpamms

Tracker Smurf

• Members
    • PipPipPipPip
    • 258 posts
      • Time Online: 34m 26s

Posted 10 Jan 11 - 02:28 PM

With this guide, its much easier to find. =)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

#7 green_butterfly

green_butterfly

Village Visitor

• Members
    • 14 posts
      • Time Online: 9h 40m 33s
    • Referred By:Undisclosed

Posted 14 Jan 11 - 11:47 AM

I have been looking for this for a long time, but still couldn't find the one with eng sub. And from what I know, SHSubs currently only have until episode 16, and others such as episode 27,28,33,34,37,38, I watched them on viki. Do you know where to find the rest of episodes?

#8 hisangel

hisangel

Baby Smurf

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 79 posts

Posted 14 Jan 11 - 12:11 PM

I have been looking for this for a long time, but still couldn't find the one with eng sub. And from what I know, SHSubs currently only have until episode 16, and others such as episode 27,28,33,34,37,38, I watched them on viki. Do you know where to find the rest of episodes?

For 27-28 and 33-34: sjsubs
    i don't know where to find 37 and 38 :( sorry.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

#9 green_butterfly

green_butterfly

Village Visitor

• Members
    • 14 posts
      • Time Online: 9h 40m 33s

Posted 15 Jan 11 - 03:13 PM

For 27-28 and 33-34: sjsubs
    i don't know where to find 37 and 38 :( sorry.

Hoho, I meant, I have watched episodes 27-28,33-34, 37-38 on viki, but I couldn't find other episodes with eng sub. Thanks anyway.

#10 chanalope

chanalope

Village Visitor

• CTS Casual

• 19 posts
      • Time Online: 2h 18m 12s
  • Local Time: Oct 21 14 02:52 PM
    • LocationNorth Carolina, USA
    • Star sign:Pisces

Posted 11 Feb 11 - 03:31 AM

I absolutely love this variety..

Is there anyone who knows if someone is subbing the newest episode with TVXQ!
    Posted Image

#11 __pUn__

__pUn__

Village Visitor

• Members
    • 3 posts
      • Time Online: 5h 25m 42s

Posted 12 Feb 11 - 03:44 PM

i know this one http://www.rmsub.com...tvxq-yunho.html

but they doesn't have soft sub or download link, so it's kind of hard for me. I want to watch in HD, i already downloaded the HD version 1.43GB T^T i need soft sub.

this episode is very funny =))

#12 magic

magic

Village Visitor

• Members
    • 5 posts
      • Time Online: 3d 5h 51m 15s
  • Local Time: Oct 22 14 02:52 AM

Posted 01 Mar 11 - 12:14 PM

first episode rocks ... the chemistry seungri aand gdragon ...and hillarious :thumbsu:

#13 silvisakura86

silvisakura86

Village Visitor

• Members
    • 4 posts
      • Time Online: 5d 10h 36m 55s

Posted 18 Mar 11 - 01:03 AM

ep 37 and 38 have softsub. this was special gumiho episode.
    I found it in indowebster forum.
    http://www.indowebst...ead.php?t=52293
    I hope it can help you...
    please lets share if you know the other sub ok...

#14 krizba

krizba

Village Visitor

• Members
    • 4 posts
      • Time Online: 20h 46m 14s

Posted 05 Apr 11 - 03:46 PM

Yep - looks cool - all the music bands are here - almost :)

#15 treelovy

treelovy

Village Visitor

• Members
    • 2 posts
      • Time Online: 1h 1m 39s

Posted 06 Apr 11 - 01:17 PM

Thanks for that such great Information. I'm also like Teukigayo part. They such have a creative idea to make all laugh.

#16 Sanosuke_

Sanosuke_

Village Visitor

• Members
    • 10 posts
      • Time Online: 23h 46m 12s
    • Referred By:Other Sites
    • Star sign:Aries

Posted 18 Apr 11 - 09:58 PM

Thank you for the list and link

#17 amlak

amlak

Village Visitor

• Members
    • 6 posts
      • Time Online: 1d 25m 23s
  • Local Time: Oct 21 14 10:52 PM

Posted 26 Apr 11 - 06:21 PM

i Love this show! specially teukie academy! shindong needs more air time :) he is funny

#18 mechan

mechan

Village Visitor

• Members
    • 2 posts
      • Time Online: 10h 41m 4s

Posted 28 Apr 11 - 02:50 PM

I like this show since I watched episode 1..
    Honestly, I watched it due to lee seung gi appearance.. :panda_finger:
    It really a great show,,sometimes make you cry and laugh.. :panda_cookie:

#19 miichan

miichan

Village Visitor

• Members
    • 6 posts
      • Time Online: 10h 26m 59s
    • Referred By:Friend
    • Star sign:Scorpio

Posted 03 May 11 - 03:57 PM

does anyone know where can I find the subtitle for star king with Yonghwa inside
    'Seohyun saranghae!' ah this episode. Does anyone want to help me :panda_cry: :panda_nod:

Posted Image

I'm watching Cheongdamdong Alice~

#20 yun521

yun521

Village Visitor

• Members
    • 5 posts
      • Time Online: 7h 29m 27s
  • Local Time: Oct 21 14 10:52 AM

Posted 05 May 11 - 03:58 PM

thanks ! ive been looking for this everywhere !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Change Theme!