Don't know how to tag your topics? Don't know what's tagging? Don't worry, read on.
Tagging: Tagging is basically categorizing your topics/files with names like [EVENT] [PERFORMANCE] and so on so they look neat and organized, and this is also to present DarkSmurfSubs as a clean and well organized forum.
Guide To Tagging
All topic titles must be tagged in this order:
Choose from the prefixes available of the state of the production: Currently Airing, Finished Airing, Upcoming, or TBA.
1. Write between square brackets the type of production this topic refers to and the initial of the country of origin, ex: [K-Variety], [J-Variety], [C-Variety], [TW-Variety];
2. The network that airs the show between square brackets: SBS, MBC, KBS;
3. The name of the production, ex: Heroes, Strong Heart;
Example of how the title of the topic should look like: [K-Variety][SBS] Heroes
4. Write the genre of the production, ex: Music, Movie, Idol etc.
(of course you can add more than one genre per movie)
- Please include the following details in your topic:
1. The poster of the production using DSS IMAGEHOST and do not hotlink your images to other sites.;
2. The native title of the production and it's romanization;
3. Brief information and details about the production, example of information you should include: Hangul Name, RR, Running Time, Moderator/s, Guests;
4. The date when the network started airing the show
5. Credits/Sources must be linked back to the original websites.
- Do NOT include personal opinions/ comments or anything like that in the main post. The topic should be strictly for information purposes.
- Use default font for all text.
- Link only within DSS topics using purple and bold to do so.
- Keep all information within first post, using spoiler tags for large amounts of text.
- After posting, make a reply to the INDEX with the name and the link for your topic. Your topic will be added and your reply will be deleted when completed.
WARNING: IRRELEVANT TOPIC STARTERS WITHOUT PROPER TAGS WILL BE WARNED FROM NOW ON!
Posters will be asked to edit any topic posts if they do not follow the guidelines or we will edit accordingly.
Thank you for your kind cooperation.
Follow the rules and don't get banned.
Edited by Ahmi_Jai, 18 Feb 13 - 12:38 AM.