How To Fix Super Fast Audio When Using VLC
Posted 17 Apr 12 - 03:06 PM
Use Avidemux to build VBR Time Map
1. Download Avidemux here: http://avidemux.sour...t/download.html
2. Run Avidemux.
3. Open the file you want to fix.
4. After opening the file, a dialog box like the one pictured below will pop up. Click Yes. It will just take less than a minute for this to complete.
5. After buliding VBR time map completes, another dialog box may pop up. It might say "H.264 detected" or "Packed Bitstream detected". Just click No to this.
6. Save your new video.
Use mkvmerge/mmg to pack your avi in an mkv container
1. Download mkvmerge/mmg here: http://www.bunkus.or.../downloads.html
For Windows, you can choose to use an installer or the zip archive. I use the zip archive and just unpacked it.
2. Run mkvmerge by double-clicking mmg.
3. Click "add" to open your file.
4. Click "Start muxing." It will just take a few seconds/minutes depending on your file and then you're done.
Use a different video playing software. I suggest these 2:
Media Player Classic Home Cinema (download here: http://mpc-hc.source...classic-hc.html)
You can use it as is after your download or you can set it up with different filters for better viewing. Here are some guides if you want to set it up.
1 - http://www.avsforum....d.php?t=1357375
2 - http://imouto.my/wat...eos-using-dxva/
Daum Pot Player (download latest English translated version here: http://www.dvbsuppor...act=view&id=230)
If you want to set up filters, here's a guide.
Watch Online at DramaFever
Posted 17 Apr 12 - 04:40 PM
And an other thing. If the subtitle has some 'strange' characters as ő, í, ș, ț you might have to save the subtitle in a different encoding system as Unicode or ANSI, because otherwise you will see some hieroglyphs on the screen with Media Player Classic.
Posted 09 Jun 12 - 02:44 AM
Posted 12 Jun 12 - 09:47 AM
but when i try to find this post again.. i lost.. hahah.. two hours in front of my laptop searching it again..
thanks for the guide.. it works..
I wanna know if you have a solution for lags video..
I played the video in gom player so i can resync the subtitle while watching but sometime it's lags.. and i can't find the solution online..
but it's okay if you don't know about it.. thanks again..
edited on 14/9/12
** the daum pot player solve the problem with gom player whenever i played hd video.. so.. thanks again.. for the useful post.. hehe..
thanks for mumu for the siggie ♥ Read My Blog Here
call me moon
singnature by kristy
Posted 12 Jun 12 - 10:00 AM
Posted 20 Jan 13 - 02:07 AM
I'm still new here,
But I do really want to share my experience.
For MacBook (Apple OSX) user can use DivX Plus Player application.
If there's the same apps for PC (Windows) or Linux,
then it should be works also.
But sometimes it's still having lack while you watching it online/offline,
so you better pay full concentration while watching using this app
to watch your lovely favorites K-Drama without any backwards needed.
Enjoy the show.
Posted 28 Jan 13 - 08:36 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users