Logo

•  

Advertisement

Welcome to DarkSmurfSub.com

Sign In 

Create Account
Membership is closed for the time being, but we occasionally open it when there is increased interest from volunteer subbers to join, so check back when you are interested in subbing a new drama, if we are accepting new members to the community!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
Finished Airing

[US] Survivor: Philippines (2012)

Survivor

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Mei Minami

Mei Minami

DSS Recap & Reviewer and Discussions Facilitator

• DSS Recap & Review
  • Others:
    CTS Casual
    Donators
    DSS Discussions
     Post Reviewer

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 824 posts
    • Time Online: 13d 21h 58m 17s
  • Local Time: Feb 22 17 02:48 PM
    • Referred By:Other Sites
    • Star sign:Unknown

Posted 17 Sep 12 - 12:37 AM

image-B2EB_50566D79.jpg

Genre: Game, Reality TV
    Creator: Charlie Parsons
    Production: Mark Burnett Productions, Castaway Television Productions, CBS Electronics, Columbia Broadcasting System (CBS), CBS Paramount Network Television, DJB, Mobile Video Productions Inc., Living Films, SEG, Survivor Entertainment Group, Survivor Productions LLC, CBS Productions (2000-2006)
    Original Channel: CBS (United States)
    Airing: Borneo (2000), The Australian Outback (2001), Africa (2001-02), Marquesas (2002), Thailand (2002), The Amazon (2003), Pearl Islands (2003), All-Stars (2004), Vanuatu (2004), Palau (2005), Guatemala (2005), Panama (2006), Cook Islands (2006), Fiji (2007), China (2007), Micronesia (2008), Gabon (2008), Tocantins (2009), Samoa (2009), Heroes vs. Villains (2010), Nicaragua (2010), Redemption Island (2011), South Pacific (2011), One World (2012), Philippines (2012), Survivor 26 (2013)
    Official Website: CBS

Summary:

A reality show where a group of contestants are stranded in a remote location with little more than the clothes on their back. The lone survivor of this contest takes home a million dollars.

Survivor: Philippines is the twenty-fifth season of the American CBS competitive reality television series Survivor, which will premiere in the fall of 2012. The season will feature several new castaways competing with three returning castaways who were removed from their previous seasons due to illness or injury: Michael Skupin (who passed out into a fire and suffered severe burns to his face and hands) of The Australian Outback, Jonathan Penner (who was removed due to a serious infection to his knee) originally from Cook Islands and later evacuated in Micronesia, and Russell Swan (who was removed because he blacked out twice from low blood pressure) of Samoa. It will be the first season since Survivor: All-Stars to begin with exactly three tribes and the seventh season overall to feature returning castaways.

Contestants:

Kalabaw Team
    Sarah Dawson
    Katie Hanson
    Jeff Kent
    Dana Lambert
    Jonathan Penner
    Carter Williams

Matsing Team
    Malcolm Freberg
    Zane Knight
    Angie Layton
    Roxanne “Roxy” Morris
    Denise Stapley
    Russell Swan

Tandang Team
    Abi-Maria Gomes
    Roberta “R.C.” Saint-Amour
    Artis Silvester
    Michael Skupin
    Lisa Whelchel
    Peter "Pete" Yurkowski

Sources: IMDb, Wiki

Preview:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJhUlMXpVg0

Edited by Mei Minami, 07 May 13 - 12:44 AM.
    updated

• Nee-chan and Tetelle like this

Signature-Makoto01small_zpsdcc971d9.png

"If I were the rain that binds together the Earth and the sky, whom in all eternity will never mingle... Would I be able to bind two hearts together?"

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Advertisement

#2 Tetelle

Tetelle

Village Newbie

• Members
    • Pip
    • 25 posts
      • Time Online: 17h 37m 23s
  • Local Time: Feb 22 17 08:48 PM
    • LocationParis
    • Referred By:Google Search

Posted 12 Oct 12 - 06:25 PM

In France, this name is Kohlanta. It's the only reality tv at which I look. There is a sadistic side to watch people suffering. The faults of the human race. XD
    My mother doesn't support to see people eating worms, eyes of ostrich or quite different thing. I, that doesn't bother me. Still my sadistic side, I think lol

At least, they deserve the money which they gain. :)
    • Mei Minami likes this

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

#3 Mei Minami

Mei Minami

DSS Recap & Reviewer and Discussions Facilitator

• DSS Recap & Review
    • Others:
      CTS Casual
      Donators
      DSS Discussions
       Post Reviewer

• PipPipPipPipPip
    • 824 posts
      • Time Online: 13d 21h 58m 17s
  • Local Time: Feb 22 17 02:48 PM
    • Referred By:Other Sites

Posted 07 May 13 - 12:49 AM

image-9F3D_51884F6B.jpg

image credits: zimbio.com

Survivor: Philippines winner is Denise Stapley, read the full article here

Iowa sex therapist Denise Staley emerged Sunday as the winner of "Survivor: Philippines."

She beat out "Survivor" veteran Michael Skupin and former child star Lisa Whelchel to claim the $1 million prize in a two-hour finale, delayed in some areas of the country for an hour by a longer-than-expected football game and coverage of President Obama's remarks at a memorial service for victims of Friday's school shooting in Newtown, Conn.

Signature-Makoto01small_zpsdcc971d9.png

"If I were the rain that binds together the Earth and the sky, whom in all eternity will never mingle... Would I be able to bind two hearts together?"

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Finished Airing, Survivor

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Change Theme!