Logo

•  

Advertisement

Welcome to DarkSmurfSub.com

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DarkSmurfSub.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup.
DarkSmurfSub is a private subtitle translation site and not a streaming site, so any video-watching is only for those who help out. As our member, you can watch the videos online with our subs while you help translate/edit the subs in multi-languages.

New Members registration is currently open for new drama projects.

Be a part of DarkSmurfSub.com by signing in or creating an account.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

My Bodyguard (Chapter 2 added!)

kpop kdrama hallyu wave romance comedy

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 shun_nee

shun_nee

Baby Smurf

• Donators

• PipPip
  • 52 posts
    • Time Online: 1d 13h 10m 4s
  • Local Time: Jan 21 17 04:20 PM
    • LocationAustralia
    • Referred By:Google Search
    • Star sign:Unknown

Posted 01 Apr 13 - 10:17 AM

Okay, I have posted this story at a site called Asian fanfics, so I have made this screenshot the description and foreword, so you can have a fair idea of what this story is about. This story is completely my own, and thus it is copyright. It's not fanfiction. This is original works. I just had this idea in my head and decided to start writing. And if I can provide a good story to people for free, then why not? I would love your feedback on this. Please comment, and any critiquing is welcome as I want to know where I can go as a writer. This is not going to contain any bad scenes or rude words, so this story I guess, will be rated PG.

The story is called 'My Bodyguard'. 

description_zpsf08ada24.jpg

NOTICE: I AM LOOKING FOR A TALENTED ARTIST TO WORK WITH ME IN BRINGING THESE CHARACTERS TO LIFE. I AM LOOKING FOR A COVER FOR THIS NOVEL. SEND ME A PM IF YOU WISH TO WORK WITH ME ON THIS, AS I ADMIT, I AM A TERRIBLE ARTIST. IN THE PM I WILL GIVE YOU DETAILS ON CHARACTERS SO YOU HAVE A BASIC KNOWLEDGE OF WHAT MY CHARACTERS ARE SUPPOSED TO LOOK LIKE :)

Also, I will be posting other chapters here, underneath the first chapter, so be sure to keep checking back. The reason I won't be posting new chapters as individual posts is because I know people hate to sort through post after post to find the one they want to read. :)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Advertisement

#2 shun_nee

shun_nee

Baby Smurf

• Donators

• PipPip
    • 52 posts
    • LocationAustralia

Posted 01 Apr 13 - 10:20 AM

Chapter 1

Have you ever been to one of those sales at a furniture warehouse, when everything was selling at one dollar? The situation outside one of Korea’s most influential hotels was at this moment, exactly like that. Only worse...

A journalist who was reporting was standing outside a huge building, with a camera crew, and the woman began to speak, “Hello and welcome. This is Jin Hee Soo, reporter for KB3 News! Inside this building, is one of the most sought after singers in Korean history! Inside is Jung Jae, most affectionately referred to as JJ.” The reporter indicated to her camera crew to tried and get closer to the front doors of the building. There were also fans by the hundreds, trying to do the same. The reporter continued, “It appears that the doors to this hotel are indeed, locked. We can’t get inside.” She turned to face the camera man, and spoke into her microphone, “It has been days now since JJ was allegedly seen in a very compromising situation with the daughter of the president of South Korea, Nan Hye Sup. No one knows the exact details, but word is that the president immediately tried to place a gag order on the media! Free speech has apparently gone out the window here, as I was told…that if I shown up here today….that I would be made redundant. But this hasn’t stopped me. For you, my viewers, I will attempt to reveal the truth!” She said, and did a small fist pump. Shin Do Jin, her cameraman, suddenly pointed out with his finger at the front doors of the hotel, “Hee Soo-ah! Someone’s coming out!” Hee Soo turned around; trying to see who it was that was coming out of the doors. Suddenly, a fangirl nearest to the front of the crowd, suddenly screamed out, “It’s him!!! It’s JJ Oppa!!!” Suddenly, the crowd surged towards the front of the doors even more, and Hee Soo and Do Jin got caught up with the crowd. “Do Jin! Try and get closer!” Hee Soo said, and with a nod of his head, Do Jin began to try and get as close as he could to the front of the building, with Hee Soo sticking to side like glue. Security from the hotel began to unlock the doors, and then, they surrounded a tall, extremely handsome young man, as he began to make his way out of the building. Fans immediately tried to grab onto JJ. A simple touch, a brush of their skin on his expensive clothes. Anything….as long as they can bask in his awesomeness. JJ smiled cockily to himself. ‘They love me’, he thought with an arrogant smirk. Just then, one of his female fans screamed out at him, “Yah!! JJ Oppaaaa! How could you do this????” And not long after that was said, an egg came hurtling at JJ, and hit him on the head, the yellow slimy yolk clinging to his hair like a runny snot. His head snapped up, and fiery dark brown eyes scanned the crowd in furious rage, “Yah!! Who the hell did that!? How dare you, come out, you bastards!” JJ snarled, but was bundled quickly into a car, that drove off immediately, with some of the fan girls trying to chase down the car. Hee Soo turned back to Do Jin. “Yah, Do Jin! Get your head out the clouds. Did you get any of that”? She asked. He faced her and smiled. “Every bit of it, Hee Soo-ah.” Hee Soo thrust the microphone in his arms, and began to run back to their van, with Do Jin following. They got into the van, putting the camera and everything else in the back. “We have to hurry and get back to the station! We have to air this now!” She said, and Do Jin agreed and they drove away….

Inside the luxury car that drove away, JJ sat fuming, while one of the security guards tried to wipe off the egg out of his hair. “Is it gone”? JJ asked and the security guard shook his head, “Not completely, sir. It’s gone hard and crusty. You’re going to have to wash it out”. He told the irate singer. JJ suddenly stared at the man. “Yah. Didn’t I see a reporter there? They might have captured on camera the asshole who threw the egg at me”. JJ said, as he bit his lip in anger. He wasn’t going to let that slide. “Sir?” The guard asked, looking at JJ in curiosity. “Find that reporter woman, and offer them cash, cars, anything. Just don’t let that go on air.” He said, and leaned back and closed his eyes. “Ye, Hyungnim.” The guard said, and quickly made a phone call. As he drifted off to sleep, JJ thought to himself, ‘This has got to be the worst day of my life’….

Feedback on chapter 1 is much appreciated. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 2

Entering the KB3 News station, reporter Jin Hee Soo and her cameraman Shin Do Jin hurried past onlookers. They had to get to the broadcasting room before anyone caught wind of what they were up to. “Hurry up!” Hee Soo snapped, and quickened her pace, nearly tripping over her high heels in the process. They got the elevator to level 7, and hurried over to the broadcasting room. Hee Soo opened the door. Or at least, she tried to. It was locked. “You have got to be kidding me!” She said, and got out her mobile phone and dialled a number. After some shouting in someone’s ear, she hung up. Do Jin gave her a questioning look. “They’ll be here in five minutes.”

15 minutes later, Hee Soo looked ready to maim and kill. Finally, a skinny nerdy looking boy turned up with a set of keys. “About time!” Hee Soo snapped at him, and grabbed the keys and unlocked the door. They all went inside. “Better lock the door, Do Jin.” She informed her cameraman, and he did as instructed. “You! Nerd! Turn everything on!” She snapped at the skinny boy. “Ye, noona…,” The boy said, and bit his lip. “But…my name isn’t nerd.” He said, and flinched when Hee Soo shot him a glare. “Then what is it?” Hee Soo asked, humouring the boy for a minute. “It’s Joon Kim.” He said, and fidgeted under her gaze. “Fine. Joon Kim. Turn everything on.” She said sweetly, and then shouted out, “Now!” at the top of her lungs. “Y-Ye, noona.” Joon Kim stammered, and hurried about turning on the various TV sets, and cameras that they had in the broadcasting room….

Meanwhile, still in the luxury car, JJ was woken up the guard, who had informed him that they had found the reporter. JJ opened his eyes, and frowned when he saw the guard’s worried expression. “Why do I feel like I’m not going to like the next few words that come out of your mouth?” JJ asked in a monotone voice. “Well…hyungnim…the thing is….” The guard said and looked sideways, not wanting to look JJ in the eye. “Spit it out. You’re beginning to piss me off.” JJ said, and stretched in the car. “The reporters are from KB3 News. I have heard that they are already at the KB3 News station…” The guard said, and jumped a little when he heard JJ make an angry growl in the back of his throat. “But…But that’s not all, hyungnim…” The guard said, and wanted to be anywhere else when he saw the look that JJ gave him. “What? There’s more?” JJ said, his mouth open in shock. “Ye, hyungnim.  I was informed by someone at that station that the reporter and a cameraman have locked themselves in the broadcasting room there, and have…have already started broadcasting.” The guard replied, and JJ’s eyebrow started twitching. “WHAT!?” JJ’s voice thundered in the car, making the driver nearly lose his grip on the wheel. “Mianhe, hyungnim, I…” The guard was interrupted as JJ snatched his phone out of his hands, and immediately googled KB3 news on it. He found the site, and his stomach did nasty turns when he saw that there was indeed, a live broadcast which was currently on air. His eyes full of dread, JJ used his thumb to click on the broadcast…

End of chapter 2 :)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

#3 mymilkysu

mymilkysu

Graphics Team Member & Welcome Team Member

• DSS Graphics
    • Others:
      DSS Public Relations
      DSS Welcome Team
       Post Reviewer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • 1,028 posts
      • Time Online: 23d 7h 42m 16s
  • Local Time: Jan 21 17 01:20 PM
    • LocationYoo Chun's heart
    • Referred By:Soompi
    • Star sign:Aries

Posted 01 Apr 13 - 11:23 AM

hello there shun_nee^^

I've once tried to write something like this too but stop in the middle, I ran out of ideas. LOL

so.. will there be any romance here? XD

I think that situation can happen in real life, I mean there are lots of  fans or antis out there who might do something like that.. 

Well, I wonder whether the news will be out or not, and if it is out, what will JJ do. Can't wait to know about Go Nam Ri. XD

ps: I can't stop imagining JJ is that JJ, I mean Jaejoong. LOL. And Go Namri is Go Namsoon. Sorry for my crazy imaginations. It's out of my control these days XP

and I'm a member too at asian fanfics, post some of my fanfics too there. XDD

• shun_nee likes this

"In heaven where there is no light,
    Heaven that cannot be forgotten..."

oohsehun%20siggy3_zpsyj9cwjae.jpg

kaisoominisig-asiasongfest1_zps5fe3fe67.
    cause there's something about them that you could see but  yet can't describe it well enough..
    and.. it's oh-shit-sehun who decides that he would like to ruin my life!

follow us on twitter facebook google + tumblr pinterest  instagram 

Park Yoochun || Kim Woobin || Yoon Doojoon

I will always keep the faith! Dong Bang Shin Ki hwaiting!

"If you ever feel like you need someone next to you, or you get so lonely that you can't stand it anymore..

You can come to me anytime.. I will leave a seat beside me.."

-Seo Hyunwoo (Yoon Doojoon, Iris II)

"No measure of time with you would be enough, so let's start with forever.."
    -Edward Cullen, Breaking Dawn

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

#4 shun_nee

shun_nee

Baby Smurf

• Donators

• PipPip
    • 52 posts
    • LocationAustralia

Posted 01 Apr 13 - 12:13 PM

hello there shun_nee^^

I've once tried to write something like this too but stop in the middle, I ran out of ideas. LOL

so.. will there be any romance here? XD

I think that situation can happen in real life, I mean there are lots of  fans or antis out there who might do something like that.. 

Well, I wonder whether the news will be out or not, and if it is out, what will JJ do. Can't wait to know about Go Nam Ri. XD

ps: I can't stop imagining JJ is that JJ, I mean Jaejoong. LOL. And Go Namri is Go Namsoon. Sorry for my crazy imaginations. It's out of my control these days XP

and I'm a member too at asian fanfics, post some of my fanfics too there. XDD

Hi :3 Well, I have a bunch of ideas stored in my brain, so hopefully I won't run out lol

Yes, there will be romance. With who, I'm not going to say yet, as it's going to be a surprise. 

Yeah, some antis are just horrible. I still remember that incident with Yunho -.-

Go Nam Ri will be out in a few chapters :)

Yeah, I can see why people might imagine my JJ to be similar to JaeJoong. Jaejoong is handsome, rich, and popular, kind of ticks all the boxes in the awesome factor. But no, not based on him at all. My JJ looks like, drop dead gorgeous (not saying that Jaejoong isn't) and he's slightly more manly, like I imagine him to be tall, have brown chestnut hair, have dark eyes, gorgeous plump lips, and a nose that isn't small and yet isn't big, it's in between somewhere. He has a slight tan, and his body....well. I think the Rocky Mountains says it all. He is ripped. Think of Siwon, only with a gorgeous Busan tan. And if you haven't guessed it, my JJ has a rotten temper. And he throws tantrums. A lot. Speaking of how my characters look, I should be looking for someone to do art for a cover image to this story..... Will update the first post.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

#5 mymilkysu

mymilkysu

• DSS Graphics
    • Others:
      DSS Public Relations
      DSS Welcome Team
       Post Reviewer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • 1,028 posts

Posted 02 Apr 13 - 01:05 PM

Hahahaha Siwon with Busan tan! LOL

yeah, I do guess that this JJ has a bad bad temper. His reaction with the eggs are showing his personality.

JJ is basically 'the perfect guy' in the outside but 'rotten' inside right?

well, I'll wait for Go Namri to be appeared soon, wonder whether Namri can stand to JJ's bad temper. XP

ah yes Yunho's incident.. it's just simply crazy.. >__<"

btw, you can also request graphics in asian fanfics too, right? maybe you can get it from there ^^

I just doing graphics for here at DSS, and make some fan arts for my own fan fics, or simply fan arts for someone or drama, so I never make any graphics for something like this XP

you can take a look at the Graphic Team Fan arts topics too, we posts lots of our works there. XDD

• shun_nee likes this

cause there's something about them that you could see but  yet can't describe it well enough..

"If you ever feel like you need someone next to you, or you get so lonely that you can't stand it anymore..

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

#6 shun_nee

shun_nee

Baby Smurf

• Donators

• PipPip
    • 52 posts
    • LocationAustralia

Posted 03 Apr 13 - 05:22 AM

Hahahaha Siwon with Busan tan! LOL

yeah, I do guess that this JJ has a bad bad temper. His reaction with the eggs are showing his personality.

JJ is basically 'the perfect guy' in the outside but 'rotten' inside right?

well, I'll wait for Go Namri to be appeared soon, wonder whether Namri can stand to JJ's bad temper. XP

ah yes Yunho's incident.. it's just simply crazy.. >__<"

btw, you can also request graphics in asian fanfics too, right? maybe you can get it from there ^^

I just doing graphics for here at DSS, and make some fan arts for my own fan fics, or simply fan arts for someone or drama, so I never make any graphics for something like this XP

you can take a look at the Graphic Team Fan arts topics too, we posts lots of our works there. XDD

Yep, you nailed it on the head. My JJ is a bit of a stinky-pooh. >.<

Yeah, I will check that out and see if anyone is interested in drawing up a cover for me. Thanks for the idea :)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

#7 mymilkysu

mymilkysu

• DSS Graphics
    • Others:
      DSS Public Relations
      DSS Welcome Team
       Post Reviewer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • 1,028 posts

Posted 04 Apr 13 - 12:49 PM

commenting for chapter 2.. ^^

LOL. Poor Joon Kim. XDD

Heh, JJ is sooo bad, why did he treat his bodyguard like that.. Hmm.. I'm still waiting when Namri is his bodyguard. It'll be interesting! XD

And Heesoo is so smart, locking herself, so no one can distub her. Good job girl!

Waiting for JJ's reaction when he sees the news! He'll raging! He needs to say goodbye to his perfect image~ XP

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

#8 irish

irish

Village Newbie

• Members
    • Pip
    • 46 posts
      • Time Online: 18h 4m 37s
  • Local Time: Jan 21 17 06:20 AM
    • Locationireland
    • Referred By:Undisclosed

Posted 08 Jun 13 - 08:02 PM

oh, are you still writing this? I'm looking forward to reading it?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: kpop, kdrama, hallyu, wave, romance, comedy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Change Theme!