Don't know how to tag your topics? Don't know what's tagging? Don't worry, read on.
Tagging: Tagging is basically categorizing your topics/files with names like [EVENT] [PERFORMANCE] and so on so they look neat and organized, and this is also to present DarkSmurfSubs as a clean and well organized forum.
Guide To Tagging
All topic titles must be tagged in this order:
Topic Prefix : None.
1. Write between square brackets the country this topic refers to: [S. Korea], [Japan], [Taiwan], [M. China], [Thailand], etc.
2. Between other set of square brackets the reason of visit: [Study], [Work], [Vacation], [Adoptive Country], [Homeland].
3. The title of your topic: can be anything you like;
4. Between round brackets the year of your visit;
Example of how the title of the topic should look like: [S. Korea][Vacation] Best trip of my life (2009)
4. Write the town where you stayed.
(if your trip was a tour of the country then you should write "Tour" )
- Please include as many details in your topic as you can:
1. Your country of origin and the method of traveling;
2. Include as many pictures and explications as you possibly can and don't forget to name the location where the pictures were taken;
But no more than 5-7 pictures per post. Please make multiple posts for more pictures. This rule exists to prevent technical difficulties for the users that have slow internet speed.
An example of how you should display your pictures in multiple posts : http://www.darksmurf...es-from-taiwan/
3. Mention if you used a traveling agency or you've planned the trip yourself;
4. If you are there to study, mention what are you studying and how did you enroll;
5. Write the reason why you choose that particular country and if you can, mention some interesting facts that you've encountered there.
Thank you for your kind cooperation.
Follow the rules, and don't get banned.