Logo

•  

Advertisement

Welcome to DarkSmurfSub.com

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DarkSmurfSub.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup.
DarkSmurfSub is a private subtitle translation site and not a streaming site, so any video-watching is only for those who help out. As our member, you can watch the videos online with our subs while you help translate/edit the subs in multi-languages.

New Members registration is currently open for new drama projects.

Be a part of DarkSmurfSub.com by signing in or creating an account.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Which character made you suffer from 'Second Lead Syndrome?'

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#41 takachou

takachou

Welcome Team Member

• DSS Welcome Team

• PipPipPipPip
  • 268 posts
    • Time Online: 16d 7h 46m 16s
  • Local Time: Jan 22 17 08:29 PM
    • Referred By:Google Search
    • Star sign:Pisces

Posted 08 Oct 13 - 06:25 PM

lol mine was in Big xD

i wanted suzy to end up with Gil da ram brother T.T

i trouble me so much that i still don't dare watching the final episode T.T 

am scared of the result T.T

am sure that will make me cry a lot 

• Ahmi_Jai likes this

a wise man said

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication"

and another wise one said

"why do we fall in love so easy even if it's not right?"

here is my little poetry and blog corner

image-EC24_5323537D.gif

Follow us on twitterfacebookgoogle +tumblrpinterestinstagram

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Advertisement

#42  Alannia

Alannia

Welcome Team Admin

•  Administrators
    • Others:
      DSS Discussions
      DSS Welcome Team

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • 1,625 posts
      • Time Online: 19d 8h 33m 37s
  • Local Time: Jan 23 17 12:29 AM
    • LocationMalaysia
    • Referred By:Friend
    • Star sign:Virgo

Posted 09 Oct 13 - 02:01 AM

Ooh...I wonder if I will be shouting at the screen, lol. I was planning to watch it soon.

• Ahmi_Jai likes this

Follow DSS on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Tumblr, Pinterest and Instagram

image-A5D5_532653CD.gif

credit : thank you dear Asi-chan

image-4868_5405DE01.gif

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

#43  Alannia

Alannia

Welcome Team Admin

•  Administrators
    • Others:
      DSS Discussions
      DSS Welcome Team

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • 1,625 posts
      • Time Online: 19d 8h 33m 37s
    • LocationMalaysia
    • Referred By:Friend
    • Star sign:Virgo

Posted 09 Oct 13 - 02:18 AM

Wuahahaha~ I have come to the right place! I'm definitely a major STP shipper... in most of the dramas that I've watched. My sisters/cousins/friends hated discussing dramas with me coz of this sad syndrome of mine..lol~ I've watched plenty of dramas, and have deleted tons coz the heroine didn't end up with the second lead. haha~ 

Some of them are (I agreed with some of the above):

1. Winter Sonata - it all started here, I wanted Choi Ji Woo to end up with the 2nd lead, but the writer just had to make him her brother. What a potato! Kicked the CD to the curb. 
    2. Autumn In My Heart - really SHG?  lol I used to have a major crush on WB after this drama.. didn't even shed a single tear when it comes to the scene where SHG and her brother died. 
    3. My Girl - I cried everytime Jun Ki graced the screen. The dude have the talent for producing tears in just seconds. STP all the way~
    4. Iljimae - Thought that I'm finally going to be satisfied seeing Jun Ki gets the heroine, but was falling deeply for PSHoo's character. PSH loved the heroine soo much! His character deserves her *sob* I wanted Jun Ki to end up with  the second heroine instead.. for the first time in my drama life! 
    5. Hong Gil Dong - I want the heroine with Jang Geun Seuk so badly. Seems like I also have this thing for second lead with tragic history. 
    6. Mary Stayed Out All Night - Second lead! Second lead! lol~ 
    7. Sungkyunkwan Scandal - Tot the second lead loves her more.. or maybe it was just me. The hiccups were cute. hehe~
    8. Flower Boy Next Door/Flower Ramyun Shop - Yup, in my opinion, definitely fit more with the 2nd lead.
    9. Greatest Love - I love the doctor's character so much more! Couldn't finish this drama.. sigh
    10. Protect the Boss - I really do love Ji sung's character, but I wanted the heroine to end up with Jaejong (am not a fan of him btw). I don't know why either~ lol
    11. Arang and the Magistrate - I really like Min Ah with Jun Ki, but I also prefer the second lead. Sadly, he's like one of the worst guy ever.. but his life is also tragic.. I'm at a crossroad here. so, 50-50?
    12. Gu Family - I adore Lee Seung Gi, but I wanted Goon to be with Suzy. lol~
    13. King Flower/PS Man/Hana Kimi - Sigh... I was shipping STP so hard.

There's plenty more... but I'll write them down next time~ These are the ones that strikes me to the core.. (except for no 10) lol.. It's painful when we ship the STP more than the OTP. I almost dropped Master's Sun coz I was shipping Hyo Jin with 2nd lead so badly, but managed to finish it without having any problem rooting for the OTP. Yup, I changed course for this one.. lol, luck's on your side writers! 

Hi airisamethyst,

You brought back all the memories and the frustrations with your post   :D I have forgotten about them.

I can see that you have really watched a lot of dramas. Do join in our conversations at Drama Discussion or join us at the Chatroom. Hope to see you around. Why don't you introduce yourself at the Introduction thread so we can get to know you better.

I also do not have anyone to talk to about the dramas as all my friends do not watch. This is one place that I can find like-minded people.

Btw, I love your signature quotes.

• Ahmi_Jai and berceuse like this

Follow DSS on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Tumblr, Pinterest and Instagram

image-A5D5_532653CD.gif

credit : thank you dear Asi-chan

image-4868_5405DE01.gif

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

#44  Asiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Asiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Admin

•  Administrators
    • Others:
      DSS Discussions
      DSS Graphics
      DSS Public Relations
      DSS Welcome Team

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • 4,268 posts
      • Time Online: 218d 15h 49m 34s
  • Local Time: Jan 22 17 04:29 PM
    • LocationNear by The Danube River
    • Referred By:Google Search
    • Star sign:Unknown

Posted 31 Oct 13 - 01:23 PM

I came to tell about another drama which gave me the second lead syndrome :lol:

Kimcheed Radish Cubes

image-5C7C_52725A6D.jpg

I don't say that the first man lead, Joo Sang Wook as Park Jae Woo ,didn't do a good job yet I couldn't help myself to cheer untill the last breath Kim Heung Soo as Dong Jin. It was really controversial for some episodes ,the circumstances lead to which one will get her heart and which one was her brother . In the end none was blood related .Kind of full of suspense :lol:

Both trying to win Sa Ya's heart acted by Park Shin Hye.

• Miguk, Ahmi_Jai, berceuse and 1 other like this

image-1517_57D95499.gif

Moon Lovers - Scarlet Heart Ryeo  ❤

image-1A6A_527BF972.gif

credit : me

~ 'I feel u undress my mind when u kiss my forehead '

'Just touching your hands I can reveal you my soul ,tell me if you recognise my voice' ~

Follow us on twitterfacebookgoogle +tumblrpinterestinstagram

" Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear. "

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

#45 berceuse

berceuse

Welcome Team Member

• DSS Welcome Team

• PipPipPipPipPip
    • 641 posts
      • Time Online: 10d 8h 3m 31s
    • LocationIce Kingdom
    • Referred By:Other Sites
    • Star sign:Unknown

Posted 24 Nov 16 - 06:14 AM

For the moment, it's Kang Ha Neul as Prince Wook or the 8th Prince in Moon Lovers - Scarlet Heart Ryeo. Miahahaha

Follow us on twitter facebook google + tumblr pinterest

image-7A60_51D55E54.gif

1fmj6k.gif

"Water and air, the two essential fluids on which all life depends, have become global garbage cans."

~Jacques Yves Cousteau~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Change Theme!