Logo

•  

Advertisement

Welcome to DarkSmurfSub.com

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DarkSmurfSub.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup.
DarkSmurfSub is a private subtitle translation site and not a streaming site, so any video-watching is only for those who help out. As our member, you can watch the videos online with our subs while you help translate/edit the subs in multi-languages.

New Members registration is currently open for new drama projects.

Be a part of DarkSmurfSub.com by signing in or creating an account.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
Question?

How do you get your dramas?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 sidou_remmas

sidou_remmas

Village Visitor

• Members
  • 5 posts
    • Time Online: 3h 15m 33s
  • Local Time: Jan 21 17 10:38 AM
    • LocationAlgeria
    • Referred By:Google Search
    • Star sign:Unknown

Posted 12 May 15 - 07:43 PM

Hello guys

Although this question may not seems important at all, but it is the most important question out there (at least to me)

In my case:

I am a member at "asiatorrents.me". It is a torrent website, I usually I wait until the drama is finished and then download the batch torrent because. it's a free leech torrent, but in most cases i never watch a currently airing drama I'm more into old dramas 1 year or 2 years old or even 10 years. What's important that it is already finished airing. What about you?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Advertisement

#2 Moconayuki

Moconayuki

Village Visitor

• Members
    • 4 posts
      • Time Online: 12h 51m 20s
  • Local Time: Jan 21 17 05:38 PM
    • LocationIndonesia
    • Referred By:Undisclosed
    • Star sign:Unknown

Posted 10 Oct 15 - 04:21 AM

Hi, I think I want to share some of my experience about K-Drama. I apologize if this is not related to your topic, I am old member but new to forum (since I am quite inactive).

Years ago, I downloaded them from indowebster (since there were so many links to choose). But nowadays, I download them from freemoviesub since they provide MEGA links (I have stopped watching drama and I start again).

I watch drama randomly (more into comedy/romance and family genre), but I agree with you that it would be better to watch it when it is completed (finished airing). Usually I watch drama of the actor/actress that I like. :)

:icon_shy2:

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Question?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Change Theme!