Logo

•  

Advertisement

Welcome to DarkSmurfSub.com

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DarkSmurfSub.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup.
DarkSmurfSub is a private subtitle translation site and not a streaming site, so any video-watching is only for those who help out. As our member, you can watch the videos online with our subs while you help translate/edit the subs in multi-languages.

New Members registration is currently open for new drama projects.

Be a part of DarkSmurfSub.com by signing in or creating an account.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
Question?

planning to do mole removal treatment.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 stellaebarron

stellaebarron

Village Visitor

• Members
  • 1 posts
    • Time Online: 23m 59s
  • Local Time: Jan 22 17 12:24 PM
    • LocationOntario
    • Referred By:Other
    • Star sign:Unknown

Posted 09 Jun 15 - 06:58 AM

Acting is my passion and I am crazy about korean dramas and films. I was attended about 5 auditions in last 4 month, and I am rejected from everywhere because of moles in my face. There are 6 moles in my face so they said I have to remove it ASAP. My friend is a model and she suggested a well known plastic surgeon working at Fairview laser clinic at Toronto ( www.fairviewcosmeticsurgery.com/ ), and I am planning to do the mole removal treatment next month. Can anyone here suggest a suitable diet for me? What are the food items that I should avoid?

Advertisement

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Question?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Change Theme!