Logo

•  

Advertisement

Welcome to DarkSmurfSub.com

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DarkSmurfSub.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup.
DarkSmurfSub is a private subtitle translation site and not a streaming site, so any video-watching is only for those who help out. As our member, you can watch the videos online with our subs while you help translate/edit the subs in multi-languages.

New Members registration is currently open for new drama projects.

Be a part of DarkSmurfSub.com by signing in or creating an account.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Hello Guys

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Insignia

Insignia

Village Visitor

• Members
  • 2 posts
    • Time Online: 1h 3m 40s
  • Local Time: Jan 21 17 05:25 PM
    • LocationIndia
    • Referred By:Other Sites
    • Star sign:Unknown

Posted 07 Jan 17 - 09:36 AM

Hi Guys! I am Insignia from India. I started watching Korean Dramas with Housefull.. And then I became madly in love with the Korean Historical drama after watching Queen Sean Duk. I got to know about this site from Quora while searching for The Historical Drama "Queen Insoo". Here are some of the KDramas that I have watched so far. Full House Autumn in my heart Jumong | Prince of the Legend Dae Jang Geum | Great Jang Geum Dong Yi Queen Seon Deok/Duk Chuno Damo Empress Chun Chu | Iron Empress Princess Ja Myung Go Yi San Arang And The Magistrate The Moon embrace the Sun The King and I Sungkyunkwan Scandal Daewang Saejong  Emperor Wang Gun Gumiho: Tale of the Fox's Child Watch Jang Ok Jung, Live in Love online Jang Ok Jung, King's Daughter Su Baek Hyang Empress Ki Cruel Palace - War of Flowers I am not much into Kpop but yes I do like listening to the OST of Su Baek Hyang, Dong Yi etc. I am more interested in Korean Historical Dramas. I have searching for the complete episodes of Queen Insoo along with the subtitles. I have seen it till episode 18. Can anyone help me out with this? I am glad that I found you guys to help me out. Also please do let me know if I can be of any help to you guys. Thanks Guys, Insignia!
    • berceuse likes this

Advertisement

#2 berceuse

berceuse

Welcome Team Member

• DSS Welcome Team

• PipPipPipPipPip
    • 629 posts
      • Time Online: 10d 6h 33m 47s
  • Local Time: Jan 22 17 01:25 AM
    • LocationIce Kingdom
    • Referred By:Other Sites
    • Star sign:Unknown

Posted 08 Jan 17 - 05:29 AM

Hi, Insignia! Welcome to DSS. :)

I'm glad you joined us and posted your introductions here.

Whoa! Just a scan of your post already shown me that you are a fan of sageuk dramas.  :icon_ididit:

I watched only seven of the dramas that you mentioned. haha but I just got myself hooked to some of the latest Sageuk, which keeps on getting better after each year.

Anyway, for the subs you were looking for, someone did post a request but it seems like there's no respond from our fansubbing team. 

But I'll try and help you to look for the subs tho. Do check out the PM I sent you. Anyway, all the best! :D

Follow us on twitter facebook google + tumblr pinterest

image-7A60_51D55E54.gif

1fmj6k.gif

"Water and air, the two essential fluids on which all life depends, have become global garbage cans."

~Jacques Yves Cousteau~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Change Theme!