Logo

•  

Community Status Updates

Photo

takachoulazy sloth

Dear lazy sloth , welcome to the land of drama and substitle *-* am so happy that you joined our kingdom *-*. am sure if u hang out here u'll make plenty of drama loving friends and u can also share our awesome drama moments/memories we us. feel free to cantact me if u need anything. thanks for joining in *o*. warm welcome hug (hug)
Feb 04 15 07:39 PM
Photo

takachoudidiycicyn

Dear didiycicyn , welcome to the land of drama and substitle *-* am so happy that you joined our kingdom *-*. am sure if u hang out here u'll make plenty of drama loving friends and u can also share our awesome drama moments/memories we us. feel free to cantact me if u need anything. thanks for joining in *o*. warm welcome hug (hug)
Feb 04 15 06:57 PM
Photo

takachouSimran Sen

Dear Simran Sen , welcome to the land of drama and substitle *-* am so happy that you joined our kingdom *-*. am sure if u hang out here u'll make plenty of drama loving friends and u can also share our awesome drama moments/memories we us. feel free to cantact me if u need anything. thanks for joining in *o*. warm welcome hug (hug)
Feb 04 15 05:39 PM
Photo

takachoutomosu27mk

Dear tomosu27mk , welcome to the land of drama and substitle *-* am so happy that you joined our kingdom *-*. am sure if u hang out here u'll make plenty of drama loving friends and u can also share our awesome drama moments/memories we us. feel free to cantact me if u need anything. thanks for joining in *o*. warm welcome hug (hug)
Feb 04 15 04:39 PM
Photo

takachouqeera

Dear qeera , welcome to the land of drama and substitle *-* am so happy that you joined our kingdom *-*. am sure if u hang out here u'll make plenty of drama loving friends and u can also share our awesome drama moments/memories we us. feel free to cantact me if u need anything. thanks for joining in *o*. warm welcome hug (hug)
Feb 04 15 04:17 PM
Photo

takachouhusnahasanudin*

Dear husnahasanudin , welcome to the land of drama and substitle *-* am so happy that you joined our kingdom *-*. am sure if u hang out here u'll make plenty of drama loving friends and u can also share our awesome drama moments/memories we us. feel free to cantact me if u need anything. thanks for joining in *o*. warm welcome hug (hug)
Feb 04 15 03:52 PM
Photo

takachouUranya83

Dear Uranya83 , welcome to the land of drama and substitle *-* am so happy that you joined our kingdom *-*. am sure if u hang out here u'll make plenty of drama loving friends and u can also share our awesome drama moments/memories we us. feel free to cantact me if u need anything. thanks for joining in *o*. warm welcome hug (hug)
Feb 04 15 03:38 PM
Photo

takachoujurik85jurin

Dear jurik85jurin , welcome to the land of drama and substitle *-* am so happy that you joined our kingdom *-*. am sure if u hang out here u'll make plenty of drama loving friends and u can also share our awesome drama moments/memories we us. feel free to cantact me if u need anything. thanks for joining in *o*. warm welcome hug (hug)
Feb 04 15 02:47 PM
Photo

takachouZmier

Dear Zmier , welcome to the land of drama and substitle *-* am so happy that you joined our kingdom *-*. am sure if u hang out here u'll make plenty of drama loving friends and u can also share our awesome drama moments/memories we us. feel free to cantact me if u need anything. thanks for joining in *o*. warm welcome hug (hug)
Feb 04 15 02:42 PM
Photo

takachouawatifazman

Dear awatifazman , welcome to the land of drama and substitle *-* am so happy that you joined our kingdom *-*. am sure if u hang out here u'll make plenty of drama loving friends and u can also share our awesome drama moments/memories we us. feel free to cantact me if u need anything. thanks for joining in *o*. warm welcome hug (hug)
Feb 04 15 02:04 PM
Photo

takachouJanC

Dear JanC , welcome to the land of drama and substitle *-* am so happy that you joined our kingdom *-*. am sure if u hang out here u'll make plenty of drama loving friends and u can also share our awesome drama moments/memories we us. feel free to cantact me if u need anything. thanks for joining in *o*. warm welcome hug (hug)
Feb 04 15 01:34 PM
Photo

takachoukeyman

Dear keyman , welcome to the land of drama and substitle *-* am so happy that you joined our kingdom *-*. am sure if u hang out here u'll make plenty of drama loving friends and u can also share our awesome drama moments/memories we us. feel free to cantact me if u need anything. thanks for joining in *o*. warm welcome hug (hug)
Feb 04 15 01:28 PM
Photo

takachouT.Nikki7

Dear T.Nikki7 , welcome to the land of drama and substitle *-* am so happy that you joined our kingdom *-*. am sure if u hang out here u'll make plenty of drama loving friends and u can also share our awesome drama moments/memories we us. feel free to cantact me if u need anything. thanks for joining in *o*. warm welcome hug (hug)
Feb 04 15 01:27 PM
Photo

takachouAomineDaiki

Dear AomineDaiki , welcome to the land of drama and substitle *-* am so happy that you joined our kingdom *-*. am sure if u hang out here u'll make plenty of drama loving friends and u can also share our awesome drama moments/memories we us. feel free to cantact me if u need anything. thanks for joining in *o*. warm welcome hug (hug)
Feb 04 15 01:13 PM
Photo

takachouyongguk92

Dear yongguk92 , welcome to the land of drama and substitle *-* am so happy that you joined our kingdom *-*. am sure if u hang out here u'll make plenty of drama loving friends and u can also share our awesome drama moments/memories we us. feel free to cantact me if u need anything. thanks for joining in *o*. warm welcome hug (hug)
Feb 04 15 11:40 AM
Change Theme!