Logo

•  

Community Status Updates

Photo

takachouWaffaAdnan

Dear WaffaAdnan , welcome to the land of drama and substitle *-* am so happy that you joined our kingdom *-*. am sure if u hang out here u'll make plenty of drama loving friends and u can also share our awesome drama moments/memories we us. feel free to cantact me if u need anything. thanks for joining in *o*. warm welcome hug (hug)
Feb 04 15 11:34 AM
Photo

takachounadieya14

Dear nadieya14 , welcome to the land of drama and substitle *-* am so happy that you joined our kingdom *-*. am sure if u hang out here u'll make plenty of drama loving friends and u can also share our awesome drama moments/memories we us. feel free to cantact me if u need anything. thanks for joining in *o*. warm welcome hug (hug)
Feb 04 15 11:14 AM
Photo

takachoufaril2827

Dear faril2827 , welcome to the land of drama and substitle *-* am so happy that you joined our kingdom *-*. am sure if u hang out here u'll make plenty of drama loving friends and u can also share our awesome drama moments/memories we us. feel free to cantact me if u need anything. thanks for joining in *o*. warm welcome hug (hug)
Feb 04 15 11:07 AM
Photo

takachouR47NA

Dear R47NA , welcome to the land of drama and substitle *-* am so happy that you joined our kingdom *-*. am sure if u hang out here u'll make plenty of drama loving friends and u can also share our awesome drama moments/memories we us. feel free to cantact me if u need anything. thanks for joining in *o*. warm welcome hug (hug)
Feb 04 15 11:04 AM
Photo

takachoubhagu

Dear bhagu , welcome to the land of drama and substitle *-* am so happy that you joined our kingdom *-*. am sure if u hang out here u'll make plenty of drama loving friends and u can also share our awesome drama moments/memories we us. feel free to cantact me if u need anything. thanks for joining in *o*. warm welcome hug (hug)
Feb 04 15 10:27 AM
Photo

takachounutnaddy

Dear nutnaddy , welcome to the land of drama and substitle *-* am so happy that you joined our kingdom *-*. am sure if u hang out here u'll make plenty of drama loving friends and u can also share our awesome drama moments/memories we us. feel free to cantact me if u need anything. thanks for joining in *o*. warm welcome hug (hug)
Feb 04 15 10:14 AM
Photo

takachouainnairein

Dear ainnairein , welcome to the land of drama and substitle *-* am so happy that you joined our kingdom *-*. am sure if u hang out here u'll make plenty of drama loving friends and u can also share our awesome drama moments/memories we us. feel free to cantact me if u need anything. thanks for joining in *o*. warm welcome hug (hug)
Feb 04 15 08:11 AM
Photo

takachoulnds120

Dear lnds120 , welcome to the land of drama and substitle *-* am so happy that you joined our kingdom *-*. am sure if u hang out here u'll make plenty of drama loving friends and u can also share our awesome drama moments/memories we us. feel free to cantact me if u need anything. thanks for joining in *o*. warm welcome hug (hug)
Feb 04 15 07:15 AM
Photo

takachouflojerz

Dear flojerz , welcome to the land of drama and substitle *-* am so happy that you joined our kingdom *-*. am sure if u hang out here u'll make plenty of drama loving friends and u can also share our awesome drama moments/memories we us. feel free to cantact me if u need anything. thanks for joining in *o*. warm welcome hug (hug)
Feb 04 15 06:46 AM
Photo

takachouaylabyusumats*

Dear aylabyusumats , welcome to the land of drama and substitle *-* am so happy that you joined our kingdom *-*. am sure if u hang out here u'll make plenty of drama loving friends and u can also share our awesome drama moments/memories we us. feel free to cantact me if u need anything. thanks for joining in *o*. warm welcome hug (hug)
Feb 04 15 06:26 AM
Photo

takachouthaiskseries

Dear thaiskseries , welcome to the land of drama and substitle *-* am so happy that you joined our kingdom *-*. am sure if u hang out here u'll make plenty of drama loving friends and u can also share our awesome drama moments/memories we us. feel free to cantact me if u need anything. thanks for joining in *o*. warm welcome hug (hug)
Feb 04 15 06:19 AM
Photo

takachoushaopaul

Dear shaopaul , welcome to the land of drama and substitle *-* am so happy that you joined our kingdom *-*. am sure if u hang out here u'll make plenty of drama loving friends and u can also share our awesome drama moments/memories we us. feel free to cantact me if u need anything. thanks for joining in *o*. warm welcome hug (hug)
Feb 04 15 06:17 AM
Photo

takachoupeachmilk

Dear peachmilk , welcome to the land of drama and substitle *-* am so happy that you joined our kingdom *-*. am sure if u hang out here u'll make plenty of drama loving friends and u can also share our awesome drama moments/memories we us. feel free to cantact me if u need anything. thanks for joining in *o*. warm welcome hug (hug)
Feb 04 15 05:28 AM
Photo

takachouanners

Dear anners , welcome to the land of drama and substitle *-* am so happy that you joined our kingdom *-*. am sure if u hang out here u'll make plenty of drama loving friends and u can also share our awesome drama moments/memories we us. feel free to cantact me if u need anything. thanks for joining in *o*. warm welcome hug (hug)
Feb 04 15 05:24 AM
Photo

takachoukrnboio0

Dear krnboio0 , welcome to the land of drama and substitle *-* am so happy that you joined our kingdom *-*. am sure if u hang out here u'll make plenty of drama loving friends and u can also share our awesome drama moments/memories we us. feel free to cantact me if u need anything. thanks for joining in *o*. warm welcome hug (hug)
Feb 04 15 05:20 AM
Change Theme!