Logo

•  

Community Status Updates

Photo

takachouSid14

Dear Sid14 , welcome to the land of drama and substitle *-* am so happy that you joined our kingdom *-*. am sure if u hang out here u'll make plenty of drama loving friends and u can also share our awesome drama moments/memories we us. feel free to cantact me if u need anything. thanks for joining in *o*. warm welcome hug (hug)
Feb 04 15 05:08 AM
Photo

takachouShafirah

Dear Shafirah , welcome to the land of drama and substitle *-* am so happy that you joined our kingdom *-*. am sure if u hang out here u'll make plenty of drama loving friends and u can also share our awesome drama moments/memories we us. feel free to cantact me if u need anything. thanks for joining in *o*. warm welcome hug (hug)
Feb 04 15 04:24 AM
Photo

takachoualwinjomar*

Dear alwinjomar , welcome to the land of drama and substitle *-* am so happy that you joined our kingdom *-*. am sure if u hang out here u'll make plenty of drama loving friends and u can also share our awesome drama moments/memories we us. feel free to cantact me if u need anything. thanks for joining in *o*. warm welcome hug (hug)
Feb 04 15 04:16 AM
Photo

takachoudemok13

Dear demok13 , welcome to the land of drama and substitle *-* am so happy that you joined our kingdom *-*. am sure if u hang out here u'll make plenty of drama loving friends and u can also share our awesome drama moments/memories we us. feel free to cantact me if u need anything. thanks for joining in *o*. warm welcome hug (hug)
Feb 04 15 04:00 AM
Photo

takachoumaistobl

Dear maistobl , welcome to the land of drama and substitle *-* am so happy that you joined our kingdom *-*. am sure if u hang out here u'll make plenty of drama loving friends and u can also share our awesome drama moments/memories we us. feel free to cantact me if u need anything. thanks for joining in *o*. warm welcome hug (hug)
Feb 04 15 03:19 AM
Photo

takachoucarte

Dear carte , welcome to the land of drama and substitle *-* am so happy that you joined our kingdom *-*. am sure if u hang out here u'll make plenty of drama loving friends and u can also share our awesome drama moments/memories we us. feel free to cantact me if u need anything. thanks for joining in *o*. warm welcome hug (hug)
Feb 04 15 03:02 AM
Photo

takachouKTRAN2

Dear KTRAN2 , welcome to the land of drama and substitle *-* am so happy that you joined our kingdom *-*. am sure if u hang out here u'll make plenty of drama loving friends and u can also share our awesome drama moments/memories we us. feel free to cantact me if u need anything. thanks for joining in *o*. warm welcome hug (hug)
Feb 04 15 02:21 AM
Photo

takachouDHF

Dear DHF , welcome to the land of drama and substitle *-* am so happy that you joined our kingdom *-*. am sure if u hang out here u'll make plenty of drama loving friends and u can also share our awesome drama moments/memories we us. feel free to cantact me if u need anything. thanks for joining in *o*. warm welcome hug (hug)
Feb 04 15 01:48 AM
Photo

takachouDeiron

Dear Deiron , welcome to the land of drama and substitle *-* am so happy that you joined our kingdom *-*. am sure if u hang out here u'll make plenty of drama loving friends and u can also share our awesome drama moments/memories we us. feel free to cantact me if u need anything. thanks for joining in *o*. warm welcome hug (hug)
Feb 04 15 12:58 AM
Photo

takachouANS0817*

Dear ANS0817 , welcome to the land of drama and substitle *-* am so happy that you joined our kingdom *-*. am sure if u hang out here u'll make plenty of drama loving friends and u can also share our awesome drama moments/memories we us. feel free to cantact me if u need anything. thanks for joining in *o*. warm welcome hug (hug)
Feb 03 15 11:29 PM
Photo

takachougiovanna73

Dear giovanna73 , welcome to the land of drama and substitle *-* am so happy that you joined our kingdom *-*. am sure if u hang out here u'll make plenty of drama loving friends and u can also share our awesome drama moments/memories we us. feel free to cantact me if u need anything. thanks for joining in *o*. warm welcome hug (hug)
Feb 03 15 10:38 PM
Photo

takachouBokaJunior

Dear BokaJunior , welcome to the land of drama and substitle *-* am so happy that you joined our kingdom *-*. am sure if u hang out here u'll make plenty of drama loving friends and u can also share our awesome drama moments/memories we us. feel free to cantact me if u need anything. thanks for joining in *o*. warm welcome hug (hug)
Feb 03 15 10:07 PM
Photo

takachouChatteringHana

Dear ChatteringHana , welcome to the land of drama and substitle *-* am so happy that you joined our kingdom *-*. am sure if u hang out here u'll make plenty of drama loving friends and u can also share our awesome drama moments/memories we us. feel free to cantact me if u need anything. thanks for joining in *o*. warm welcome hug (hug)
Feb 03 15 09:59 PM
Photo

takachouaieza

Dear aieza , welcome to the land of drama and substitle *-* am so happy that you joined our kingdom *-*. am sure if u hang out here u'll make plenty of drama loving friends and u can also share our awesome drama moments/memories we us. feel free to cantact me if u need anything. thanks for joining in *o*. warm welcome hug (hug)
Feb 03 15 08:29 PM
Photo

takachouvitapivachka

Dear vitapivachka , welcome to the land of drama and substitle *-* am so happy that you joined our kingdom *-*. am sure if u hang out here u'll make plenty of drama loving friends and u can also share our awesome drama moments/memories we us. feel free to cantact me if u need anything. thanks for joining in *o*. warm welcome hug (hug)
Feb 03 15 07:56 PM
Change Theme!