•  

Community Status Updates

Photo

M!ss A

Did i mentioned that I missed everyone?
Aug 17 13 03:01 AM
  • M!ss A's Photo
    M!ss A
    HAHAHA well in fact i do amy chan <3 missed you alot!! it feels good being back
    Sep 03 13 09:37 PM
  • Ahmi_Jai's Photo
    Ahmi_Jai
    Yayyyyyyyyyyy *nudges everyone* mwahaha I didn't force Miss A... she agreed *happy chappy* and its lovely to have you back.x.
    Sep 05 13 01:58 AM
  • M!ss A's Photo
    M!ss A
    hahahaha thanks lol ^^
    Sep 07 13 02:10 AM
Photo

M!ss A

Holiday & no stable internet connection so SAD!
Aug 17 13 02:58 AM
  • Ahmi_Jai's Photo
    Ahmi_Jai
    Hahahah welcome back my lovely, I can't believe how quiet it was... now I know the reason!! You were part of the reason!! You weren't here to spread your magic XDDD
    Sep 05 13 01:57 AM
  • M!ss A's Photo
    M!ss A
    awww hahaha but i think you took a big part of the reason to spread the magic hehe ^^ Lets fo this magic lol ^^
    Sep 07 13 02:12 AM
  • Ahmi_Jai's Photo
    Ahmi_Jai
    Hahaha I dunno my lovely but I just feel all happy cos you and so many people are coming back again and do you know how dead this summer was? I've seen more life in a cotton wool bud T_T
    Sep 08 13 02:58 AM
Photo

M!ss Aanestia

Happy Happy Birthday ANES!!!!! I wish you all the best in your life .. Have a blast ~<3
Aug 17 13 02:20 AM
  • anestia's Photo
    anestia
    miss a... hehe.. thanks a lot sweety.. how is your life?
    Sep 06 13 04:02 PM
Photo

LearsM!ss A

Hi hi Miss A! Just passing by to say hi! It's been awhile now ^^) take good care :)
Aug 16 13 10:35 PM
  • M!ss A's Photo
    M!ss A
    aw thank you may! or you prefer to be called as lears now?
    am used to call you may hahaha, take care of your self too :D
    Aug 17 13 02:23 AM
  • Lears's Photo
    Lears
    aah no no no go for May my sweet ^^)
    Aug 17 13 02:32 AM
  • M!ss A's Photo
    M!ss A
    hehe okay ^^ btw, both are cute ^-^
    Aug 17 13 03:26 AM
Photo

M!ss A united06

WOW !! Since when you were Red?!! what did i miss?? lol CONGRATSSSSS MONAAA!!! you look pretty im it ^__^ *yaaay* :D
Jul 28 13 02:02 AM
  • M!ss A's Photo
    M!ss A
    Enjooooooy it heheehe ~!!! ^^
    Jul 28 13 02:03 AM
  • united06's Photo
     united06
    Thank you Alia dear~! <3
    Haha, I think you noticed the change before I did! :P
    Jul 28 13 06:29 AM
  • M!ss A's Photo
    M!ss A
    LOL really?? I though I was the last one to notice hahaha
    Thats intresting lol .. Enjoy it to the maaaax ;)
    Jul 29 13 04:14 PM
Photo

M!ss A

I will be back as soon as possible ^^
Jul 28 13 01:58 AM
  • Ahmi_Jai's Photo
    Ahmi_Jai
    Ok, thats a promise, yes? I will be checking up on you keke :DD
    Jul 30 13 01:18 AM
  • fast's Photo
    fast
    you know if I want to do something I'll do ,so are you sure you want your gift?
    if yes just give me your address and it'll be there or any place you want it to be there and I'll send it to there
    In the end, I'll get mine, too ^_____^
    Jul 31 13 12:38 AM
  • M!ss A's Photo
    M!ss A
    HAHAHAHA okay fine with me :P as long i will get mine hehe ~!
    Aug 17 13 11:42 PM
Photo

Nee-chanM!ss A

thanx for the birthday wishes on fb, auntieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee and belated happy 97.5 birthday to u too <3333333
Jul 25 13 05:02 AM
  • M!ss A's Photo
    M!ss A
    HAHAHAHA!!! Thanks my pretty nieceeeeeeee ~~!! :D *lol i wonder when i will reach 100 xD* hhaaha
    Jul 28 13 01:49 AM
Photo

M!ss A

It i my SECOND birthday today looool XD *yay* haha
Jul 18 13 01:20 PM
  • M!ss A's Photo
    M!ss A
    HAHAHA THANKS AMY!! LOL yeah DS shout it for my real first one lol but i celebrates both of them LOL XD !! *wont mind having extra gifts* haha ^^
    Jul 19 13 02:31 PM
  • Asiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii's Photo
     Asiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
    vous aussi prends soin de toi ^^

take care also ! ^^
    Jul 19 13 03:02 PM
  • M!ss A's Photo
    M!ss A
    ^-^
    Aug 17 13 11:43 PM
Photo

M!ss Aerik789

Hello erik789, Welcome to DSS, I am sure you will enjoy your time inhere. It is really a nice place to meet new people who share same interest. If you have any Questions or problems feel free to ask me or anyone around, we will be all glad to help.. Hopes your having an awesome day. M!ss A~!
Jul 14 13 09:39 AM
Photo

M!ss Amawie12

Hello mawie12, Welcome to DSS, I am sure you will enjoy your time inhere. It is really a nice place to meet new people who share same interest. If you have any Questions or problems feel free to ask me or anyone around, we will be all glad to help.. Hopes your having an awesome day. M!ss A~!
Jul 14 13 09:27 AM
Photo

M!ss Atitarose

Hello titarose, Welcome to DSS, I am sure you will enjoy your time inhere. It is really a nice place to meet new people who share same interest. If you have any Questions or problems feel free to ask me or anyone around, we will be all glad to help.. Hopes your having an awesome day. M!ss A~!
Jul 14 13 09:26 AM
Photo

M!ss Awawakhairi

Hello wawakhairi, Welcome to DSS, I am sure you will enjoy your time inhere. It is really a nice place to meet new people who share same interest. If you have any Questions or problems feel free to ask me or anyone around, we will be all glad to help.. Hopes your having an awesome day. M!ss A~!
Jul 14 13 09:11 AM
Photo

M!ss Akhairiwawa

Hello khairiwawa, Welcome to DSS, I am sure you will enjoy your time inhere. It is really a nice place to meet new people who share same interest. If you have any Questions or problems feel free to ask me or anyone around, we will be all glad to help.. Hopes your having an awesome day. M!ss A~!
Jul 14 13 09:04 AM
Photo

M!ss Ababydoc45

Hello babydoc45, Welcome to DSS, I am sure you will enjoy your time inhere. It is really a nice place to meet new people who share same interest. If you have any Questions or problems feel free to ask me or anyone around, we will be all glad to help.. Hopes your having an awesome day. M!ss A~!
Jul 14 13 08:52 AM
Photo

M!ss ALisia

Hello Lisia, Welcome to DSS, I am sure you will enjoy your time inhere. It is really a nice place to meet new people who share same interest. If you have any Questions or problems feel free to ask me or anyone around, we will be all glad to help.. Hopes your having an awesome day. M!ss A~!
Jul 14 13 08:48 AM
Change Theme!