Logo

•  

Community Status Updates

Photo

Asiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigoli

Be strong my lovely Goli ! Your sis is here ! Bearhugssss ! God Speed !
Jul 31 14 03:21 PM
Photo

Asiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Oayaaa this is the song I was desperatelly searching from Piece http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvJDnvbnmH4&hd=1 ,thank you heirsofthemasterssun for being kind and letting me know ^^
Jul 30 14 06:06 PM
  • muzmuz's Photo
    muzmuz
    you finally found it asi dear ^^
    Jul 31 14 06:12 PM
  • Asiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii's Photo
     Asiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
    Yes Muz Muz chan !!!! YaY ^^
    Aug 01 14 05:51 AM
Photo

Asiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiipandatokki

Fionaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa where thy thou ? I miss you ! i hope life treats you ,God speed ! manhiii bearhugsss ^^
Jul 13 14 08:06 PM
Photo

Asiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

'There is no one who is not good enough because they aren't wearing nice clothes '
Jul 12 14 07:35 PM
  • fast's Photo
    fast
    wise words quoted by a wise woman ^________^

Jul 21 14 10:42 AM
Photo

Asiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

YOU ARE MY MISSING PIECE ....
Jul 11 14 07:26 AM
     Asiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
    PS I put my reply on tumblr also ,in the box text lol
    Jul 11 14 09:35 PM
     Asiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
    PS I put my reply on tumblr also ,in the box text lol
    Jul 11 14 09:35 PM
  • muzmuz's Photo
    muzmuz
    ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh okkiiiii.... i thought you were searching for the ost but am sorry wish i can help more since i haven't seen the drama ^^
    Jul 12 14 05:45 PM
Photo

Asiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Song of the Day ! Any recommendations ? I am liking My Swing by Super Junior ,https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5m3l65Lp0I&hd=1 and they don't disappoint !
Jul 07 14 01:37 PM
  • Alannia's Photo
     Alannia
    My contribution on this hot and sunny day http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMHJc1Hxlb4
    Jul 08 14 08:57 AM
     Asiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
    OK is indeed fun !
    And KHJ bamp bamp bamp !
    thanks girls ^^
    Jul 08 14 09:10 AM
     Asiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
    How about Trans Fixion- One Way,https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uem4DIxcaY4&hd=1 ?
    Jul 08 14 09:11 AM
Photo

Asiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii milkyway

Helloooo dear ! About High School King ,hmmmm I saw that the thread is not available .Not going to be done anymore ?
Jul 07 14 05:11 AM
     Asiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
    I am asking because I have put myself on the assignment for banners .
    I already made some .I want to be sure that's all ! ^^
    Jul 07 14 01:02 PM
Photo

Asiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii united06

eonnie happy to hear you are better ! bearhugsss and thank you lots for your time ! Pleaseeeee ,onegai do go in 'guess the drama ' and reply there .I so like this game ^^ !
Jul 06 14 07:29 AM
  • united06's Photo
     united06
    Asiiiiiiii-chan~! :) Thanks dear! *HUGS* Oh yes, I haven't visited that thread for ages, I'll have to drop by! :) Just want to say that your graphics look super nice, and I really like what you did with the French flag/map. Love your work dear~! ♥
    x
    Jul 08 14 02:44 AM
Photo

Asiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Registration on **asiatorrents** will be open all this weekend!
Jul 04 14 07:58 PM
  • Biane★'s Photo
    Biane★
    Lol, I think it is open for more than a week, cus I registered there some days ago!
    Jul 06 14 09:03 PM
  • fast's Photo
    fast
    lol, I checked it and it appears that I have an account there, thanks ^___________^
    Jul 08 14 01:27 PM
     Asiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
    you're welcome sadegi ^^
    Jul 08 14 06:31 PM
Photo

Asiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigoli

Goliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii , Is it that bad dear ? Soup is alright to eat ,chicken one . I do hope you feel better soon
Jul 03 14 07:44 PM
     Asiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
    manhiii bearhugssss ! What can I do so you feel better ?:((
    Jul 03 14 07:44 PM
  • goli's Photo
    goli
    My lovely Asi I've already lost one Kilo. T.T It's realllly hard. I have toooo many things to worry about. I used to use removable braces at night but since I pulled my tooth out I'm scared to use them cause they end exactly next to the extraction area and if I don't I'm afraid my teeth will move. On the other hand I'm starving and life is reallllllly hard for me. but today I got to eat a bit more.
    Jul 04 14 06:53 AM
  • goli's Photo
    goli
    Just being here with me is the best thing you have done dear ^_^ bearhugss are the only things I need. *bearhugsss*
    Jul 04 14 06:53 AM
Photo

Asiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii milkyway

missed me ^^ ? how are you ? bearhugsss ^^
Jul 03 14 05:53 AM
Photo

Ahmi_Jai Asiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

PS I had a thought, you know that I think of you as dss's dj?? Well... what do you think about having a song of the day or something along those lines? Maybe we can make a topic where you are in charge of the songs or you can set up polls for different songs within a topic for the week and people vote etc and it can be latest music etc? Just a suggestion :DD
Jul 01 14 10:50 PM
     Asiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
    thinking,thinking,thinking,....processing ,processing .....
    It's a good idea ! I like it .I just want to think how should I make it more appealing.That Mean Daily I must post in the shoutbox the link to the new post ....
    Jul 04 14 06:56 AM
  • Ahmi_Jai's Photo
    Ahmi_Jai
    haha its an idea as I was thinking of songs and I really missed our dj T_T but I always remember how we used to find out new songs or great ones from our statuses and first thought was you!! Well I don't think you have to make it daily as you can also make it weekly and we can edit the first post...
    Jul 20 14 09:44 PM
  • Ahmi_Jai's Photo
    Ahmi_Jai
    ...so we can always have people voting for their fave song? We can just change and edit the poll thing each week if needed and that would save us from making new topics and just use the same one but make a note on it to say that the polls will change each week? Omo I wish we can have this thing where the song with most votes gets played??
    Jul 20 14 09:46 PM
Photo

Ahmi_Jai Asiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Asi-chan *bearhugs forever* how have you been my lovely? Omo I saw Nia being an admin and I had to come check on you as you are a brilliant admin and I feel very reasurred that you still are red :DD I'm ok... not happy at all and verging on fuming cos of my friend that got married. I understand how she feels and let things go cos her gran passed away but I feel she takes me for granted and doesn't appreciate me and only her friends she met from work.
Jul 01 14 10:39 PM
  • Ahmi_Jai's Photo
    Ahmi_Jai
    I've been so ill this past week that I haven't done much? I enjoy tumblr a lot as all those pretty posts makes me happy and relaxes me when I'm stressed and also it means I can be unsociable?? I understand about what you mean about those kind of things as it does eat me up but being away...
    Jul 20 14 09:50 PM
  • Ahmi_Jai's Photo
    Ahmi_Jai
    ...has helped me and many times I just want to leave but when I have a break I feel so much better. I hope you are well my lovely, I haven't heard from you for a long time and I keep on thinking of you whenever I go to a coffeeshop? Haha its so strange! As soon as I go in and look at the selection, you pop into my head keke we are destined to meet for coffee!!!
    Jul 20 14 09:52 PM
  • Ahmi_Jai's Photo
    Ahmi_Jai
    Take care my lovely, ohhhh I watched this drama: Umi no Ue no Shinryoujo. I dunno why but the characters are so lovable and it made me smile and even though its not a very provoking drama, its very sweet and heartwarming and the ending was cute too *bearhugs forever* ganbatte!!!!.x.
    Jul 20 14 09:55 PM
Photo

Asiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii♔❤aram❤♔

aram joon I was so into ny sorrow that I haveb't been by here to say hi ! How are you ? How are your eyes ? God speed !
Jun 29 14 05:55 PM
Photo

Asiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Alannia

Alannia eonnie ! annyeong ! I have a question ! I forgot the name of the gif maker you are using ,can you tell me please ,thank you . You seem pretty quiet is everything all right ? bearhugsss
Jun 28 14 09:58 PM
     Asiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
    I found it on Amy chan tumblr lol ,the answer I mean ^_*
    But thank you for telling me even now ^^ .

Ganbatte eonnie ! manhiii bearhugsss
    Jul 08 14 12:44 PM
  • Alannia's Photo
     Alannia
    Yes, it was pretty hard for me. I stayed with with this uncle from birth till 6 years old coz my grandma was taking care of me. When I was about 4 years old, I remember him bringing me out when he went dating. We went for ice-cream at the revolving restaurant which was the most happening place that time.
    Jul 09 14 03:22 AM
  • Alannia's Photo
     Alannia
    Btw, what's your tumblr account name?
    Jul 09 14 03:24 AM
Change Theme!