• anestia's Photo
    anestia
    hey asi ^^
    i miss u too..
    btw, where is the chat room?
    Jul 12 14 03:12 PM
Photo

Asiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigoli

Aren't you tired ? The mosquitoes eated me alive ,here at work kiyaaa !!! And I am so tired ,as always in shift night lol
Jun 24 14 10:39 PM
  • Asiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii's Photo
     Asiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
    So SOS looool
    bearhugsss
    Jun 24 14 10:40 PM
  • goli's Photo
    goli
    oh my it was 3 am when you sent the comment! wow! my dear Asi, I'm gonna kill those mosquitoes! where is my bat mom?!
    After killing them Let me give you a massage! Super woman Goli is always ready to come and save you! Aja Aja!
    Jun 25 14 07:51 AM
     Asiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
    Super Woman Goli ! Thank you ! *bearhugss*
    ^_____________________________________^
    Jun 27 14 01:49 PM
Photo

Asiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

'I was reminded if I am willingly to lose something precious ,I will gain ,I will be rewarded with something more precious than I ever have !'
Jun 24 14 08:31 PM
     Asiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
    *high five* my wise girls ! bearhugsss
    ^____________________________________^
    Jun 27 14 01:45 PM
  • fast's Photo
    fast
    hmm , I give it some thought, YOU ARE RIGHT , but sometime it depends on the circumstances
    Jun 27 14 03:49 PM
     Asiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
    So like my sadegi ! ^^
    Jun 28 14 12:22 PM
Photo

Yunan Louvenslash Asiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Asiii chan? is there something wrong? I saw your post in WT thread. *bearhugs*
Jun 22 14 04:13 AM
  • Yunan Louvenslash's Photo
    Yunan Louvenslash
    but you won't quit DSS right?
    Jun 25 14 01:56 PM
     Asiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
    no,I won't .Bearhugsss and God speed to find the job that is just right for you !
    Jun 29 14 07:26 PM
    Yunan Louvenslash
    *sigh* I sigh a lot these days. hope I found one.
    Jul 02 14 02:13 AM
Photo

Asiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiispeakmeriddles

hi hi speakmeriddles ^^.how are you ?
Jun 20 14 09:09 PM
Photo

Asiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Alannia

Chook ha ! Omedeto ! Congratulations dearest ! Ganbatte ne !
Jun 20 14 05:40 PM
  • Alannia's Photo
     Alannia
    Thanks, Asi-chan. I haven't been checking my wall. I went straight to the Intros and came out again as I was pretty busy for the past month.
    Jul 09 14 03:12 AM
Photo

Asiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicybergran

here here to say once more Congratulations for your blue tag ! You have no idea how happy and proud I am of you ! Fighting !
Jun 20 14 05:39 PM
     Asiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
    I have no new tag dear . I will try with other things ^^
    Jun 20 14 06:15 PM
  • cybergran's Photo
    cybergran
    My Bad, it looked new and different for some reason. Maybe I was promoting you to some higher level only I know about, for all the hard work that you do. Working on subs sometimes makes one a little ditzy. Forgive me, but I'm still proud of you anyway.

Jun 20 14 06:20 PM
     Asiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
    Dear Cybergran I want to go for subbing also ,one of this days .It looks new maybe it's a new me around here ,more like a new purpose ^^
    thank you,bearhugssss.
    Jun 20 14 06:28 PM
Photo

Asiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimaga74

Maga dear ! I love your banners for Hotel King ! Thank you for being a wonderful teammate ! I miss doing banners ,kiyaaa lol ! manhiii bearhugsss and God Speed in all !
Jun 15 14 11:48 AM
Photo

Asiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigoli

Dearest Goli ! manhiii bearhugsss ! i so needed your sweetness dear ! I havve been so down lately !
Jun 15 14 07:37 AM
  • goli's Photo
    goli
    soory it took me time to answer. I finished my school exams and my average was 19.97 out of 20! so I'm really happy. but then again I have to study for me English final exam! I have it on wed and I haven't studied well! I've been sick and studying for my English was.... >.<
    Jun 16 14 08:27 PM
  • goli's Photo
    goli
    My Mom.... she is kinda better? maybe dunno.
    oh can't you fix your laptop? I know how you feel dear. but I'm sure everything will be fixed and you will be able to watch as much as you want ^^
    Jun 16 14 08:28 PM
  • goli's Photo
    goli
    why is my ASi down? I don't think it's only because of your laptop is it? my lovely Asi please take care of yourself and please do tell me whats bothering you... I will do my best to help.
    Oh God ASi! what changes? I'm like SUPER worried now! I just pray for the best.
    Take care of yourself, your health and everything else. And know that I love you A LOT!
    Jun 16 14 08:31 PM
Photo

goli Asiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Asiii JOOON! how are you dear? I missed you. I hope you are doing fine. take care of yourself ^^ love you
Jun 12 14 06:24 AM
Photo

Asiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Changes are always the most hard to do and yet so necessary for life to go on and be meaningful ! Don't be sad ! A new adventure started !
Jun 11 14 02:03 PM
  • tenshi41's Photo
    tenshi41
    I don't know how you do to be so optimistic, but I agree with you ^^ If changes were useless those wouldn't have to exist.
    Jun 15 14 02:23 PM
  • fast's Photo
    fast
    yeah, it seems that your life takes a new turn, Hope to my big sis the best ^_*
    Jun 22 14 08:39 AM
     Asiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
    turns,stops,and so on .... it is not easy yet stomping my foot won't work ! lol
    on top on things,I am not sure ,yet understanding life gives us a meaning that makes us more happy I guess ,So let's Aja !
    Jun 24 14 08:35 PM
Photo

AsiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiMsSunny

Bel ,my bel ! congratulation on your graduation ! I am so sorry I am late I just saw your post ! Ganbatte ne ! manhiii bearhugss dearest !
Jun 08 14 06:25 PM
Photo

Biane★ Asiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Behtariniiiiii, in jomleyeh maneh doset daram khili ziad, Do you still remember that song?
Jun 07 14 03:35 PM
  • Biane★'s Photo
    Biane★
    ...They are simple happiness but they are precious. you can play a dance song and dance for yourself, read books and jokes, watch dramas, work and at the end of the day tell yourself " You did your best today and it was great, I love you" and go to sleep by a smile, so the other they you will wake up with that and show the world your beautiful smile. You need to live your life and make it shinny and bright while there are lots of unsolved problems.
    Jun 09 14 10:36 PM
  • Biane★'s Photo
    Biane★
    You sould always know that you are not alone, God is always with you. I'm always with you too even though there are distances but as long as I'm in your heart I'm always by your side. So please don't feel lonely and smile, I want to see my beautiful daughter's smile ^^

Jun 09 14 10:41 PM
  • Biane★'s Photo
    Biane★
    Yes Yes exams are hard specially the ones for Master degree T_T but you know I can succeed one day, your Mommy is smart :D
    I love you *tight bear hugssssssss and kisseeeeeeeees* Please take care of yourself.
    Jun 09 14 10:44 PM
Photo

Asiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

the saddest thing ever !
Jun 07 14 11:27 AM
  • muzmuz's Photo
    muzmuz
    naniiiiiiiii
    what happened dear????
    Jun 07 14 05:17 PM
     Asiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
    when you realise you need a ' pat on the shoulder' and no one is there to give it to you !
    Jun 08 14 05:21 PM
  • Biane★'s Photo
    Biane★
    Eshgham, I know how you feel but I'm always there, right in your heart, whenever this moment came just put ur hand on ur heart then u can feel and hear my voice that is saying " I love you Eshgham, I'm always by your side, so let's say fighting and continue by more strength and power"
    *Tight bear hugs*
    Jun 09 14 09:57 PM
Photo

AsiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiYunan Louvenslash

omayaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa nee chan ! a new love ? a new nick ? bearhugssss
Jun 07 14 11:11 AM
    Yunan Louvenslash
    Asiii chan~~ haha XD yeah, I just fell in love with anime character, Yunan from Magi 2 and an otome game character, Clay Louvenslash. just want to surprise you all. XD
    Jun 07 14 03:43 PM
Change Theme!