Logo

•  

Community Status Updates

Photo

rainecaphriel

Strong typhoon currently making its way here in our province. Expected to arrive by tomorrow or Wednesday. Taking precautions already. Please pray for our safety. Thanks.
Dec 03 12 02:18 PM
  • krstjb's Photo
     krstjb
    Raine I hope you and all you love stay safe. *hugs*
    Dec 03 12 02:36 PM
Photo

rainecaphrielpetaldreamlife

Awww. Get well soon!
Dec 01 12 02:45 PM
Photo

rainecaphriel

Do you hate me that much, December? It's just the first day and I'm already sick. Are you planning to do this every year? :/
Dec 01 12 09:50 AM
  • petaldreamlife's Photo
    petaldreamlife
    Feel the same... Sick too the first day... TT.TT
    Dec 01 12 02:00 PM
Photo

rainecaphriel

I haz flu. For the nth time. T___T
Dec 01 12 03:52 AM
  • krstjb's Photo
     krstjb
    Get well soon *hugs*

Dec 01 12 04:26 AM
Photo

rainecaphriel

Had fainting spells again earlier. I almost passed out while in the middle of the mass. >.<
Nov 27 12 05:07 AM
Photo

rainecaphriel

Cold Christmas breeze+moonlit night. I really like living in the province because of this. And I am tempted to head down to the beach right now.
Nov 25 12 10:20 AM
  • Asiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii's Photo
     Asiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
    omayaaaaaa ! moonlight and beach !
    but I want warm breezes !
    ^^
    Nov 25 12 03:23 PM
  • rainecaphriel's Photo
    rainecaphriel
    We have warm breezes too but during summer. Keke.
    Nov 27 12 10:03 AM
Photo

rainecaphrielSoo Mab

Thank you for welcoming me back. =)
Nov 24 12 04:07 AM
Photo

rainecaphrielM!ss A

Waaaah! Thank you for the welcome back greeting! I missed you! =)
Nov 23 12 11:57 AM
  • M!ss A's Photo
    M!ss A
    Dear raineeeeee <3 no problem at all , I missed you too , How is everything going ? Hope everything is going good with you ^^ See you around ;)
    Nov 25 12 05:50 PM
Photo

rainecaphriel Asiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Thanks for welcoming me, team leader! I miss it here. Will start working here again. =)
Nov 23 12 09:55 AM
  • rainecaphriel's Photo
    rainecaphriel
    Awww. I do miss you, actually. It has been a long time since we chatted. I do remember that you were new here when we chatted before and I certainly miss that. I remember that you were asking me about Filipino dishes that time too. LOL =)
    Nov 23 12 10:26 AM
     Asiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
    I am still interesed in the Filipino food so u know .If you could keep telling me about it I would be ^_____________________^
    Indeed long time it went but :P u were busy then I busy and so on .Lets try a bit more :D
    Aja !
    Nov 23 12 11:34 AM
  • rainecaphriel's Photo
    rainecaphriel
    Haha! Sure! Let's go skype sometime! (Though I'm still an epic fail on cooking. LOL)
    Nov 23 12 11:55 AM
Photo

rainecaphriel

I'm officially back! Sorry that I just got back. Got lots of personal things to work to. Though they're not yet over, it's really great to be back here! =)
Nov 23 12 05:26 AM
     Asiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
    Fighting with personal stuff and Okaeriiii ^^
    Nov 23 12 07:37 AM
  • M!ss A's Photo
    M!ss A
    Welcome Back raine ^-^
    Nov 23 12 11:31 AM
  • Soo Mab's Photo
    Soo Mab
    Welcome Back
    Nov 23 12 03:45 PM
Photo

rainecaphriel

Just droppin' by here. Been absent here for quite a long time already. Supposed vacay started last 3rd week of Oct. but exam got moved on Nov. 7. Gah. My brain cells are already dying. Can't wait for Nov. 7 so that I'll be finally back here. Miss you all!
Nov 01 12 12:32 PM
Photo

rainecaphriel

Grad school is killing my brain! x_x
Sep 03 12 07:34 AM
  • MSKpoplove's Photo
     MSKpoplove
    take a rest raine. before it eat up everything on your brain. lol how are you btw? I heard the earthquake.
    Sep 03 12 10:15 AM
  • MSKpoplove's Photo
     MSKpoplove
    actually I didn't heard the earthquake, but I heard the news about it. lool I miss you raine. hope to see you soon again. *hugs*
    Sep 03 12 10:16 AM
  • rainecaphriel's Photo
    rainecaphriel
    Waaah! I just saw your comment neechan. Grad school doesn't have rest in its vocabulary so I have to wait for October to have it. And we're okay here. It was quite a shock but we're not much affected here. Hope to see you soon too neechan. *hugs back*
    Sep 06 12 01:07 PM
Photo

rainecaphriel

Tsunami warning lifted for Japan, Taiwan, several Pacific Islands; warning remains for Indonesia, Philippines - NOAA Tsunami Center (via @Reuters)
Aug 31 12 01:47 PM
  • MSKpoplove's Photo
     MSKpoplove
    keep safe raine. hugs
    Aug 31 12 03:29 PM
Photo

rainecaphriel

Just experienced a 7.9 magnitude earthquake. Bracing for aftershocks. Tsunami alert is up. Please keep safe to all Filipino members and also to those who are in Indonesia, Taiwan, Japan, Guam, N. Marianas, Papua New Guinea.
Aug 31 12 01:21 PM
Photo

rainecaphriel

Grad school. Brain overload. Stress. Dead. x_x
Aug 31 12 10:03 AM
     Asiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
    Sand Up -J Min , song dedication and fighting !!!
    Aug 31 12 10:39 AM
Change Theme!