Logo

•  

Community Status Updates

Photo

Ahmi_Jai Asiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

My lovely *sighs* I've been awful as a friend and as a TL and have barely been here, life is hectic and tiring and I just haven't had the energy and have been destressing my way? How are you my lovely? It doesn't sound like life is going well for you, take care my lovely and know that even if I'm not online much, I'm still here if you need me. I will be back, do not worry *bearhugs and kisses*.x.
Jun 05 14 02:05 PM
  • Asiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii's Photo
     Asiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
    My chan ! ganbatte with your friends wedding !
    thanks for the words ,they are a lot 1 It happend a lot ,there is happening a lot of things .
    Will chat with you more when you come back ,manhiiii bearhugsss ^^ .
    Jun 07 14 11:26 AM
Photo

Ahmi_Jai

Am a bit too tied up with our bridezilla at the moment. Crazy levels are high, annoyance factor: ready to kill! *sighs*
May 28 14 04:55 PM
  • Alannia's Photo
     Alannia
    Oh you poor girl...think happy thoughts, kekekeke
    May 30 14 01:35 AM
  • peacewon's Photo
    peacewon
    Get your tough girl panties on and reduce the chaos!!! Hugglers no matter what!

Jun 02 14 01:00 AM
  • Ahmi_Jai's Photo
    Ahmi_Jai
    Hahaha I've popped some flu tablets and now I think I'm ready for anything... well until it wears off in the next 3 hours :PP
    Jun 05 14 02:30 PM
Photo

goliAhmi_Jai

I'm sorry for not chatting much. Right now I have final exams and I promise to talk to you soon. Ahmi I'm a mess right now I just found out today..... I feel like shit. can't stop crying
May 28 14 04:15 PM
Photo

Ahmi_Jai

Off to see Mad Dog Mcrea tomorrow, not my type of music AT ALL but what the bride wants, the bride gets! Hen night round 2 commence!
May 24 14 10:19 PM
  • muzmuz's Photo
    muzmuz
    try to have fun dear ^^
    May 25 14 03:30 PM
  • Ahmi_Jai's Photo
    Ahmi_Jai
    Oh I'm trying! Everyone went up to dance, I went up but it was hard! How could I dance when I could barely movely/tap my finger to them? :(
    May 25 14 09:12 PM
Photo

Ahmi_Jai Alannia

Nia Nia, sorry for all the past confusions etc but would you believe me if I said I was back? Keke its going to take a bit of time but I will need to sort out dss a LOT the topics are an absolute mess so I will be sending pm's and tidying soon, take care my lovely *bearhugs*.x.
May 22 14 10:52 PM
  • Alannia's Photo
     Alannia
    I kept faith that you'll be back :)
    I've been meaning to reply you but things are crazy at work for me too. Next week I'll be travelling again for work.
    I will write soon. I've missed talking to you.
    Hugs, hugs and more hugs....
    May 23 14 08:49 AM
Photo

AsiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiAhmi_Jai

hey there stranger ! bearhugsss!
May 19 14 09:52 PM
  • Ahmi_Jai's Photo
    Ahmi_Jai
    Keke stranger disappeared and had a new love for dss, I'm slowly getting back into things *bearhugs*.x.
    May 22 14 10:29 PM
Photo

Yunan LouvenslashAhmi_Jai

Amy chan~~ where is your photo?
May 14 14 03:25 PM
  • Yunan Louvenslash's Photo
    Yunan Louvenslash
    i see.. dont leave.. *bearhugs* I'm busy with everything too but I can still reply here or in twitter. better DM me in twitter. I rarely open DSS now. *sigh* I'm still wonder how to finish the portfolio for upcoming university interview.
    May 20 14 10:22 AM
  • Ahmi_Jai's Photo
    Ahmi_Jai
    Pssst I'm back :PPP and how is your portfolio going?? Ganbatte!!!!
    May 22 14 10:27 PM
    Yunan Louvenslash
    welcome back!! ^^ was wondering why you didn't give me a message and suddenly saw this comment.. lol XP I just put them in powerpoint. trust me, it's doesn't look like an university grad student's work. haha yoshaaa!!!
    May 23 14 02:20 PM
Photo

Ahmi_Jai

Rest in peace my lovely Lisa, your love and wonderful being will never be forgotten. Love, your hero.x.
Locked Status May 14 14 08:28 AM
Photo

Ahmi_Jai

Is Lisetta ok? Can anyone confirm for me that she is fine? I am not sure what is going on but Juliekara is really worried and I really hope all is well. Thanks people.x.
Locked Status May 13 14 02:13 PM
    Yunan Louvenslash
    Lisetta passed away? when? may she rest in peace.
    May 13 14 04:03 PM
  • Alannia's Photo
     Alannia
    I'm so shocked to hear that. Though I do not know her well but she has definitely contributed a lot here.
    May 13 14 05:21 PM
  • Lears's Photo
    Lears
    It's sad to know that.. :( May she rest in peace.
    May 15 14 03:43 AM
Photo

AlanniaAhmi_Jai

Hi Amy-chan. Just coming over to give you some bearhugs. *Trying to wait patiently for Amy-chan's return*
Apr 14 14 03:14 AM
Photo

lynnnnnzaAhmi_Jai

i miss you! i love you! ^^
Apr 11 14 05:17 PM
Photo

i saw irises and thought of you !
Apr 08 14 06:54 PM
  • Ahmi_Jai's Photo
    Ahmi_Jai
    Asi-chan *bearhugs tightly* one of my new tumblr friends passed away and she was so yooung. I hadn't had the time to reply to her message as I had been so busy recently but it made me realise that I need to reply to you and everyone as it may be my last one? I never got to say goodbye and I really hate myself for that. Just wanted to let you know I love you.x.
    Apr 10 14 11:04 AM
  • lynnnnnza's Photo
    lynnnnnza
    hyeee you 2! how are you both been doing lately? happy new year hahaha.. i know i know.. im bad for not coming to pay a visit. Miss both of you!
    Apr 11 14 05:17 PM
Photo

I feel like I comed to the flower world ! kiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Amy chan it's been ages ! I have been thinking how are you ,are you well ,everything is well ?
Apr 01 14 06:01 PM
  • Asiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii's Photo
     Asiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
    Finally I am managing to put them in writte :D
    I am sorry !
    I miss you and I do hope you are well :)) love the background .
    How about a coffee date ?
    marshmallows kisses and bearhugssss ,add oill !
    Apr 01 14 06:03 PM
Photo

goliAhmi_Jai

My sweet and lovely Ahmi, I hope you are doing well and resting ^_^ I miss you so much and I really want to give you a real bearhug hehe take care of yourself! love ya
Mar 24 14 06:00 PM
Photo

NuaAhmi_Jai

ahmii, how are u doing? just drop here to say hi!
Mar 23 14 06:01 AM
Change Theme!