Logo

•  

Advertisement

Welcome to DarkSmurfSub.com

Sign In 

Create Account
Membership is closed for the time being, but we occasionally open it when there is increased interest from volunteer subbers to join, so check back when you are interested in subbing a new drama, if we are accepting new members to the community!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
!SPOILER!

A Gentleman's Dignity Episode 3 Recaps

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1  nonski

nonski

Graphics Team Administrator & Recap-Review Co-Admin

•  Administrators
  • Others:
    CTS QC Trustee
    Donators
    DSS Graphics
    DSS Recap & Review

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,002 posts
    • Time Online: 67d 7h 36m 27s
  • Local Time: Apr 29 17 01:32 PM
    • LocationPhilippines
    • Referred By:Undisclosed
    • Star sign:Taurus

Posted 04 Jul 12 - 05:00 PM

A Gentleman's Dignity Episode 3 Recaps
    by: baileimei

INTRO

It’s that time of night, when the entertainment district comes to life and the clubs are very much alive. A girl was taken from dance floor and led into a private suite. She comes face to face with four men. Then, there was awkward silence. A conversation soon takes place. The young lady cuts in calling one of them “ajusshi”. These four men dreaded that word. They are no misters, they are older brothers—“oppas”. They disclaim their age by subtracting ten from it and trying to prove it is bothersome. However, the so-called truth that they are in their early thirties must be told. Thus, a name of suppose to be an acquaintance was mentioned, Na Jeong-Sok sure is a famous animator. It certainly caught the young lady’s attention. She asked, “How do you know my father?

Posted Image

The night is still young but four men are running away from the well known entertainment.

RECAP

Do Jin wakes up and stares at the bed side clock. The date is February 15—the day after Valentine’s. He gets up and checks his voice record. As it plays, he recalls in details what took place the day before. He clearly remembered the response he gave I Su after her confession.

Do Jin: You will be happily ever after with me?

Yun and Tae San are having breakfast together. Tae San thought the I Su’s confession to Do Jin was a spectacle. It was too unbelievable. He even asks Yun if he came to know when I Su started liking Do Jin. Tae San also got upset because he wants I Su to end up with Yun.

Posted Image Posted Image

Do Jin comes to join Yun and Tae San. Tae San turns the table to Do Jin and tries to make Do Jin understand that I Su is a kind and good person. That Do Jin should just continue and keep his dignity as a playboy. Do Jin tells Tae San that he needs not to worry since I Su is avoiding him. Do Jin further claims that she must embarrassed. Do Jin then leaves for work and on the way he tries phoning I Su.

I Su’s phone rang and looking at it made her very anxious. She is with Meari and their doing morning exercises. But it appears that Meari is doing all the work and to be precise the “I-did-something-bad” squats. Meari reminds I Su that her phone is still ringing and encourages her to be positive.

I Su: I won’t answer...

Meari: How long can you avoid him?

I Su: You! Let’s die together…

Do Jin arrives at the office and stares at the chocolate bouquet from I Su, he notices a card. He opens it to read: Tae San, you are so dashing and handsome. My Tae San, you are such a bad person. Because you never asked for permission but you stole my heart. Do Jin was in such disbelief to how cheesy the card was throws it away and went out for a drive. While driving, he talks to himself that I Su once accused him of having no heart. He then stops in front of I Su home.

Se Ra was about to leave when she met by Do Jin at the front. She tells Do Jin that I Su is not home. I Su sees Do Jin and tries to hide behind their neighbor’s fence. Before she can comfortable seat herself behind the post, she is then met by a pair of shoes. She looks up and met the smiling face of the reverend’s wife.

Morning is busy in Jeong Rok’s café; Min Suk arrives and places an order. She inquires why Jeong-Rook is not taking payment. Jeong Rok’s sweetly tells her, how a husband can ask his wife to pay when he owns the café. Min Suk raises an eyebrow and tells him to take her payment. The voice from his wife was enough indication. Jeong Rok takes the credit card and asks Min Suk to sign. Min Suk types on the screen: Why did you turn off your phone? Jeong-Rook brushed the question off and reenters the transaction. Min-Soon types: [/i]Where did you sleep last night?[/i] Before an exchange can occur between them Se Ra arrives saving Jeong Rok. After a brief talk with Se Ra, Min Suk leaves the café.

Posted Image

I Su comes out from the reverend’s house with a bible. She tries to deduce the predicament she’s in. While doing and making funny gestures and expressions; as she was banging her head on the fence, she receives a text from Do Jin. The text says: Don’t get caught. I Su does a “what to do, what to do” dance, she turns around and gasp. Rendered motionless, she sees Do Jin get out of the car.

Do Jin: You’re avoiding me. Is it because you used me? Or it could be because you did me three wrongs already. Would you like us to go somewhere to talk?

I Su: How about the coffee shop?

Do Jin: I want a private space with alcoholic drinks?

I Su: …h..otel…?

Do Jin: Is your house not a private space?

Both then goes into the house and I Su offers Do Jin a drink. Do Jin started the conversation by quoting what I Su wrote on the card for Tae San. I Su cannot relate to what Do Jin was talking about and thought that he is trying to make her feel guilty. She then apologizes to him over and over again. Do Jin further quotes the words from the card. I Su gave him a puzzled look. She clearly thinks that Do Jin must have multiple personalities. I Su asks Do Jin to make it easier for her by dumping her. Do Jin tells I Su that he has no intention of doing so. He tells her that it will be difficult but she must not avoid it, instead she must accept it.

Meari arrives home from her morning rendezvous with I Su and catches Yun at home and he is packing. She tries to stop him from leaving but of no avail. She then she tells him that she will file a complaint every time she gets hurt so she can see him. Yun goes back to his office and sits on his chair to think. He then unpacks and takes out a wedding photo—he stares at it thoughtfully.

Posted Image
    Posted Image

First break of the day, the men gather at Jeong Rok’s café. They are trying to smooth out details on the up coming weekend game that is being held out of town. I Su is to be picked up by Tae San. Then a woman goes into the café and made eye contact with Jeong Rok. Do Jin goes back first and on his way he calls President Song, who is huge admirer of Tae San. Do Jin asks President Song if she is free this weekend.

At the office, Tae San arrived and claims that he’s going to go crazy. President Song wants to look at some land before the baseball game on Saturday. He then looks at Do Jin and tells him that Do Jin will have to go instead. Do Jin will have to pick up the players and drive them to Gangneung. Tae San decides that Yun will pickup I Su. When Tae San turned his back, Do Jin phones Meari.

Weekend

I Su is picked up by Do Jin. She stood firm that she’ll wait for Yun. Do Jin tells her that she has to go with him as Yun’s car has no room and he sure was right. Yun’s sedan is full—he picked up Meari together with three team members/players. On top of the crowded car, they also were tasked to pickup the uniforms as well.

Posted Image

Left with no choice, I Su rides with Do Jin to Gangneung. After a few minutes on the road, I Su learns how Do Jin carefully pays attention to his car.

Do Jin: Did you pack some food with you?

I Su: I did…

Do Jin: This is unbelievable…

I Su: Why are you being picky?

Do Jin: This car is always clean. This is like a quarantined room that can handle biotechnological testing.

I Su: Ah, so what’s the name of your car?

Do Jin stops the car at a gas station and asked I Su to take all her food out. At the express center I Su ate while Do Jin kept on nagging on how she can’t remember their previous encounter relating to her red knitted dress and aggressive butt. Do Jin quite aware that I Su is paying him no heed tells her to stop eating as she had enough food. They soon head back on the road. Do Jin then receives a call that led them to Yang-Yang instead. I Su was deeply frustrated on Do Jin ruining her weekend plans. Do Jin tells her that if she badly wants to go to Gangneung she can take a bus or cab. He then leaves her at the entrance of the hotel.

Do Jin goes inside the hotel to meet with Jeong Rok. Jeong Rok is on a weekend gateway not with his wife Min Suk but with a former flame, Hae-Joo. Hae-Joo dumped Jeong Rok to marry an accountant which she recently divorced. Jeong Rok tells Do Jin that Hae-Joo needs his help to put her life together and start anew. Do Jin reminds Jeong Rok that he is married and asks him to stop his boyish nonsense. They both leave and outside, Do Jin noticed that I Su was nowhere insight. He asks the valet for his car. The valet informs him that “madam” took the car. Jeong Rok can’t believe what he’s hearing. At first, he thought that Do Jin got married. He then learns that I Su took Do Jin’s car.

Posted Image

I Su driving the stretch to the game venue noticed a high school student trying to hitch a ride. Colin has been waiting for sometime to get a ride on. I Su stops the car, lowers the window to talk to Colin and finally offers him a ride.

At the game venue, Meari wears a cheerleader outfit and began doing some cheers for Tae San and Yun. Both are embarrassed by what Meari is doing leaves the field while covering their faces.

Do Jin finally caught up with I Su. As Do Jin tries to get I Su to answer where his car is, when a co-worker comes along; this co-worker started to act funny as soon as he saw Do Jin. He started declaring his love for him and how much he admires Do Jin. When the co-worker left, I Su wondered what it was all about. Do Jin explained that it was a form of punishment for doing him wrong. I Su gives Do Jin back his car keys and asks to let bygones be bygones.

Do Jin finds his car park at edge of the pier. The car was parked in a threatening diagonal position and with an erroneous move of the wheel it will tread the water. Do Jin opens the front passenger door and smelt something stinky. He looks up and saw a dried squid hanged on the top of the driver’s mirror. He held his breath and screamed.

Do Jin: BETTY!

[/url] Posted Image
    Posted Image
    Posted Image

Do Jin goes back to the pension where the team is lodging for the weekend game. He heads into I Su’s room and goes right for her travel bag. He then places the dried squid in her bag. Before leaving the room he takes one last look at the bag and smiled deviously as if saying let the fun begin.

The game is now on, the baseball game that is and Meari is cheering her heart out. While she was trying to move much closer to the diamond field, Meari got hit by a ball and was knocked out. As she gain consciousness a bruised eye also comes to life. To make sure that she okay Yun takes her to the hospital.

After seeing Yun and Meari off, I Su heads back to the lodging house to change clothes and when she opened her bag the whole room smelled. She let out a huge shriek. Tae San was brought to his feet and wants to check on I Su, Do Jin stops him saying that it was a secret code from I Su asking him to come see her. Do Jin opens the door and sees a desperate I Su rummaging through her clothes.

Posted Image

Do Jin: Miss I Su, you are so dense. Even your taste in men is awful. Ah, you did upgrade though from stealing a pen to a car. How should I punish you? …I know. Every time you see me you must praise or compliment me.

I Su: I can’t believe this. Will you tell Tae San if I don’t do as you say?

Do Jin: Don’t tempt me.

Continuing their trip to the hospital, Yun tested Meari’s eyesight by tricking her that they’re driving the wrong way. When Meari read the signs correctly Yun tells her that what she needs is an egg not a lawyer to sue Tae San for hurting her.

While at the lodging house, I Su wears Meari’s clothes and all the men looked at her with disbelief. They just realize how beautiful I Su is. Do Jin aware of what the men are thinking quickly stakes his claim on I Su by mentioning a dinner date. As they move away from the crowd. Tae San complimented them that they look good together.

Do Jin and I Su goes to a sashimi place and enjoyed some drinks. After the dinner they also enjoyed the scenic beach as they stood along the shore and had a heart-to-heart talk. The wind blows on I Su’s skirt. Do Jin teases her as the lady with hem line issues. He then takes his coat off and covers her skirt the same way he did when she ruined her red dress. I Su recalls that what happened that day—their second meeting.

I Su: You’re very insistent. Both of us are to blame on that day. But I was truly grateful…

Do Jin also learnt how I Su came to like baseball after teaching and how she truly felt now that she lost her chance to confess to Tae San.

Change of Season

Do Jin is taking photos of flowers found along the way to his client’s site. He passed by a familiar alley and stops at a vendor. The vendor is selling table cloth. He began to reminisce that being 41 does not upset him. But when he was 40 each season goes on blooming and a woman even ridiculed him.

Jeong Rok arrives at the café to find out that his wife took his credit card receipts. He found his wife at the gym. Min Suk asks Jeong Rok what type of “kimbap costs $165”. The instructor working with Min Suk on her workout mentioned that bar/bottle girls use interesting code names.

Posted Image
    Posted Image

After the first day of school, I Su stops by the bookstore and sees a copy of the magazine, Architecture World. Do Jin is on the cover of the issue. I Su buys the magazine and reads the article on Do Jin. She gets engrossed by the article that she can almost hear Do Jin directly talking to her. Do Jin was asked if he likes the idea of gazing at his wife’s lovely face when he wakes up in the morning. He answers that he cannot share his money with a wife or a child. People can just hate him as much as they can. After reading the article I Su concludes that he is such a singled minded man. Se Ra then caught sight of I Su outside and offers her a ride home. Se Ra tells I Su that it is wrong for her to be alone. Se Ra then proposes a blind date and I Su agrees to go.

Tae San also made arrangements to take Meari and Se Ra out for dinner. While their dinner is being prepared Tae San learns that I Su went on a blind date. He then excuses himself to make a call. Se Ra takes the chance to ask Meari why she hates her.

Meari: Do you remember when you and “oppa” visited me in New York and he had to leave to watch a baseball game? You went out and I saw you kissing a white man that you just met at a bar. So I hope you will understand that I can never like you.

Posted Image
    Posted Image
    Posted Image
    [url=http://image.darksmurfsub.com/imagehost/share-C734_4FEAB846.html]Posted Image

Tae San calls Do Jin to tell him that I Su went to a blind date. Do Jin took the call from Yun’s office and Yun asks Do Jin if he needs to be convinced to go or not. Do Jin decided to go and went to the restaurant where I Su is waiting for her blind date. I Su was surprised when Do Jin sat across her.

Do Jin: Listen to me. I am going to start a one-sided love affair. So, don’t reject me.

~*~

• youyou020 likes this

Like DSS on Facebook | Follow DSS on Twitter | Follow DSS on Tumblr | Add DSS on Google+ | Follow DSS on Pinterest

image-B938_52B1D948.gif

image-9AD0_51278D6F.gif

--------------------------

my tumblr | my blog

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Advertisement

#2  nonski

nonski

Graphics Team Administrator & Recap-Review Co-Admin

•  Administrators
    • Others:
      CTS QC Trustee
      Donators
      DSS Graphics
      DSS Recap & Review

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • 1,002 posts
      • Time Online: 67d 7h 36m 27s
    • LocationPhilippines
    • Referred By:Undisclosed
    • Star sign:Taurus

Posted 05 Jul 12 - 06:54 AM

Synopsis

image credits to DSS graphics team Belen

Posted Image

Like DSS on Facebook | Follow DSS on Twitter | Follow DSS on Tumblr | Add DSS on Google+ | Follow DSS on Pinterest

image-B938_52B1D948.gif

image-9AD0_51278D6F.gif

--------------------------

my tumblr | my blog

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

#3 azaleaonlineshop

azaleaonlineshop

Village Visitor

• Members
    • 0 posts
      • Time Online: 3m 47s
    • Locationphilippines
    • Referred By:Google Search
    • Star sign:Unknown

Posted 28 Nov 12 - 11:50 AM

do you know a link where i can download the episodes of A Gentleman's Dignity?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: !SPOILER!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Change Theme!