Logo

•  

Advertisement

Welcome to DarkSmurfSub.com

Sign In 

Create Account
Membership is closed for the time being, but we occasionally open it when there is increased interest from volunteer subbers to join, so check back when you are interested in subbing a new drama, if we are accepting new members to the community!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
Finished Airing

First Kiss for the Seventh Time (2016)

Lee Jong Suk Ji Chang Wook Lee Joon Gi Park Hae Jin Kai Taecyeon Romance Supernatural Lee Min Ho

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 berceuse

berceuse

Welcome Team Member

• DSS Welcome Team

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 676 posts
    • Time Online: 10d 15h 2m 36s
  • Local Time: Mar 23 17 10:18 AM
    • LocationIce Kingdom
    • Referred By:Other Sites
    • Star sign:Unknown

Posted 06 Dec 16 - 06:33 PM

image-A608_5847B7C5.jpg

DETAILS

Native title: 7첫 키스

Also Known as: The 7th First Kiss; Seven First Kisses; First Kiss For the SIxth Time; 7 FIrst Kisses

Genre: Drama, Romance, Supernatural, Comedy

Episodes: 8

Aired: Dec 5, 2016 - Jan 5, 2017 (Monday & Tuesday)

Network: Naver TV Cast

Duration: 10 minutes

Language: Korean

SYNOPSIS:

In 'First Kiss for the Seventh Time', goddess Choi Ji Woo lets Lee Cho Hee meet 7 handsome men. Lee Cho Hee attempts to pick the perfect partner for her first kiss among them. Her opinions are Lee Jong Suk, playing a top star, Ji Chang Wook, a sexy secret agent, Lee Joon Gi, a chaebol and church oppa, Park Hae Jin, a romantic boss, Kai, the adorable younger student, Taecyeon, a naive rich kid, and Lee Min Ho ,a free spirit traveller.

CAST

Choi Ji Woo - herself

Lee Cho Hee - Min Soo Jin

Lee Jong Suk - himself

JI Chang Wook - himself

Lee Joon Gi - himself

Park Hae Jin - himself

Kai  -himself

Lee Min Ho - himself

credits to: mydramalist, dramawiki

• shreyagowda likes this

Follow us on twitter facebook google + tumblr pinterest

image-7A60_51D55E54.gif

1fmj6k.gif

"Water and air, the two essential fluids on which all life depends, have become global garbage cans."

~Jacques Yves Cousteau~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Advertisement

#2 berceuse

berceuse

Welcome Team Member

• DSS Welcome Team

• PipPipPipPipPip
    • 676 posts
    • LocationIce Kingdom

Posted 07 Dec 16 - 07:48 AM

'First Kiss For The Seventh Time' Stars Lee Joon Gi, Ji Chang Wook And Other Hallyu Heartthrobs Describe Their Roles During Press Con

It's no secret that Korea's top Hallyu Stars will join forces in an upcoming web series titled "First Kiss For The Seventh Time". The swoon-worthy cast includes Lee Joon Gi, Ji Chang Wook, Lee Jong Suk, Park Hae Jin, Taecyeon, Kai, and the recently added Lee Min Ho.

In a recent press conference for the star-studded web series, four out of the seven lead actors made a special appearance in the event held on November 22. Lee Joon Gi, Ji Chang Wook, Kai and Taecyeon attended the said press con and talked about their roles in "First Kiss For The Seventh Time."

EXO member Kai introduced his role as the protagonist's adorable younger friend, saying, "I played a younger guy who used to get Chinese tutoring, then coolly returned [to her]."

Meanwhile, Ji Chang Wook revealed that his role in the upcoming scene is closely similar to his previous character, which he tried to stay away from "in my previous drama 'The K2', I played a secret agent so I wanted to play a cool gentleman in this production." The actor also added that he tried to alter his role by convincing the producers but failed. "I asked the producers to edit the scenario but they didn't listen." Ji Chang Wook quipped.

On the other hand, Lee Joon Gi described his role as an opportunity to showcase a different aspect of his acting skills. "I played a church oppa from Choi Hee's younger days. Previously, I was in a historical drama so I'm happy to show my romantic act, even though it's short," Lee Joon Gi admitted.

As for Taecyeon, the 2PM member admitted that his role in "First Kiss For The Seventh Time" is something that he really wanted to try. "I played the son of a Chaebol who sacrifices for love. It's a role that I've always wanted to try," the singer revealed.

Although not in attendance, Park Hae Jin was still able to talk about his character through a video message saying, "I'm transforming into a romantic co-worker." The same goes with Lee Jong Suk who was also unable to make it to the press con. "I wasn't able to attend because or a movie filming. I had a lot of fun filming [the web drama]. Please give this production a lot of love," the actor explained.

Also in attendance in the "First Kiss For The Seventh Time" press con is actress Lee Cho Hee who is set to portray the role of Min Soo Jin in the web series. Min Soo Jin is described as someone who has no boyfriend since birth. She will eventually meet a goddess, played by actress Cho Ji Woo, who will allow her to meet seven handsome guys. From there, Min Soo Jin will choose the lucky guy who will win her very first kiss.

"First Kiss For The Seventh Time" is produced by the Lotte Duty Free Shop and will most likley be used as a prmotional tool. The star-studded series is set to premiere online in mid-December. Check out the press con in the video below:

source: itechpost

image-7A60_51D55E54.gif

1fmj6k.gif

"Water and air, the two essential fluids on which all life depends, have become global garbage cans."

~Jacques Yves Cousteau~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

#3 berceuse

berceuse

Welcome Team Member

• DSS Welcome Team

• PipPipPipPipPip
    • 676 posts
    • LocationIce Kingdom

Posted 07 Dec 16 - 07:50 AM

Check out the preview on the Youtube video below!

Spoiler

Edited by berceuse, 16 Jan 17 - 02:35 PM.

image-7A60_51D55E54.gif

1fmj6k.gif

~Jacques Yves Cousteau~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

#4 berceuse

berceuse

Welcome Team Member

• DSS Welcome Team

• PipPipPipPipPip
    • 676 posts
    • LocationIce Kingdom

Posted 07 Dec 16 - 08:19 AM

And here is the original teaser:

It almost has a million views!  :icon_amazed:

Actress Lee Cho Hee is one freakin' lucky lady.  :babyslap:

image-7A60_51D55E54.gif

1fmj6k.gif

~Jacques Yves Cousteau~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Finished Airing, Lee Jong Suk, Ji Chang Wook, Lee Joon Gi, Park Hae Jin, Kai, Taecyeon, Romance, Supernatural, Lee Min Ho

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Change Theme!