Logo

•  

Advertisement

Welcome to DarkSmurfSub.com

Sign In 

Create Account
Membership is closed for the time being, but we occasionally open it when there is increased interest from volunteer subbers to join, so check back when you are interested in subbing a new drama, if we are accepting new members to the community!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Hello Guys

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Insignia

Insignia

Village Visitor

• Members
  • 2 posts
    • Time Online: 1h 3m 40s
  • Local Time: Mar 23 17 02:19 AM
    • LocationIndia
    • Referred By:Other Sites
    • Star sign:Unknown

Posted 07 Jan 17 - 09:36 AM

Hi Guys! I am Insignia from India. I started watching Korean Dramas with Housefull.. And then I became madly in love with the Korean Historical drama after watching Queen Sean Duk. I got to know about this site from Quora while searching for The Historical Drama "Queen Insoo". Here are some of the KDramas that I have watched so far. Full House Autumn in my heart Jumong | Prince of the Legend Dae Jang Geum | Great Jang Geum Dong Yi Queen Seon Deok/Duk Chuno Damo Empress Chun Chu | Iron Empress Princess Ja Myung Go Yi San Arang And The Magistrate The Moon embrace the Sun The King and I Sungkyunkwan Scandal Daewang Saejong  Emperor Wang Gun Gumiho: Tale of the Fox's Child Watch Jang Ok Jung, Live in Love online Jang Ok Jung, King's Daughter Su Baek Hyang Empress Ki Cruel Palace - War of Flowers I am not much into Kpop but yes I do like listening to the OST of Su Baek Hyang, Dong Yi etc. I am more interested in Korean Historical Dramas. I have searching for the complete episodes of Queen Insoo along with the subtitles. I have seen it till episode 18. Can anyone help me out with this? I am glad that I found you guys to help me out. Also please do let me know if I can be of any help to you guys. Thanks Guys, Insignia!
    • berceuse likes this

Advertisement

#2 berceuse

berceuse

Welcome Team Member

• DSS Welcome Team

• PipPipPipPipPip
    • 676 posts
      • Time Online: 10d 15h 2m 36s
  • Local Time: Mar 23 17 10:19 AM
    • LocationIce Kingdom
    • Referred By:Other Sites
    • Star sign:Unknown

Posted 08 Jan 17 - 05:29 AM

Hi, Insignia! Welcome to DSS. :)

I'm glad you joined us and posted your introductions here.

Whoa! Just a scan of your post already shown me that you are a fan of sageuk dramas.  :icon_ididit:

I watched only seven of the dramas that you mentioned. haha but I just got myself hooked to some of the latest Sageuk, which keeps on getting better after each year.

Anyway, for the subs you were looking for, someone did post a request but it seems like there's no respond from our fansubbing team. 

But I'll try and help you to look for the subs tho. Do check out the PM I sent you. Anyway, all the best! :D

Follow us on twitter facebook google + tumblr pinterest

image-7A60_51D55E54.gif

1fmj6k.gif

"Water and air, the two essential fluids on which all life depends, have become global garbage cans."

~Jacques Yves Cousteau~

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Change Theme!